Don't Leave*

TW: physical abuse
enjoy😩 i'm sorry i haven't updated i'm busy with schoolwork

Gerard had been out at a club all night. He knew Frank wasn't home, and decided to go out. He did care about Frank, but he never seemed to be home anymore. Gerard stood in shock, staring at Frank, who was at the kitchen table. He took a swig of whiskey, before slamming it on the table.

"Where have you been, slut? Cheating?" Frank stood up and walked to Gerard. "I expect you to answer me when I speak to you. Or are you too stupid for that? Huh? Are you too stupid to understand what I'm saying?" He grabbed Gerard's wrist tightly, making sure he couldn't move.

"I- uh, well-" Gerard was cut off by Frank hitting him.

"I think you need a punishment." Frank pulled Gerard back to their shared bedroom, locking the door behind him. "Are you going to be a good slut for me? Are you going to let me use you and leave you out to die?"

Gerard nodded, but not without a subtle whimper. He hated when Frank would drink. He never seemed to care about anything but his own pleasure. If Frank couldn't enjoy it, there was no point in it.

"Good, now strip. And get on the bed." Frank undid his belt, letting his pants fall. He watched as Gerard pulled off his shirt, followed by his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

Gerard looked up, to see Frank staring at him. God, why did he have to be like this. Gerard hated him, but he couldn't live without Frank at the same time. They went through so many things together, it saddened Gerard to see what Frank had become. He remembered when Frank was caring and gentle. That all changed once he got more popular. He had become so full of himself. Now Gerard was lucky if Frank even said goodnight.

"Wake up, bitch. You have problems to solve." Frank hit Gerard again, glaring at him.

"O-okay.." Gerard took his boxers off and laid on the bed.

Frank pulled a condom and lube from the side drawer, crawling onto the bed. He didn't even bother seeing how Gerard felt about it all. And honestly, he didn't care. All he cared was if he got a good fuck out of it. Frank slid the condom onto his hard-on, and lubed himself up. He lined up, and slammed into Gerard.

"Aah! F-fuck!" Gerard squirmed under Frank, feeling tears well in his eyes.

"S-shut, agh, u-up, b-bitch." Once Frank bottomed out, he started a rhythm.

He bent down to bite Gerard's collarbone, only to be stopped.

"F-frank, please. I-i love you, I c-care about you. S-stop. F-for me?" Gerard was practically sobbing, as he thought about how caring Frank used to be. All the times he made Gerard feel like the only boy in the world. All the times he would cuddle Gerard and sing to him. He missed it. He missed the old Frank. The one that cared, the one that actually loved Gerard.

Frank stopped for a moment, and pulled out. He smiled lightly before pulling Gerard up. Gerard smiled back, staring lovingly into Frank's eyes. He was back, the Frank he loved was finally back. Frank lifted Gerard's head up with his finger.

"Oh darling, I know you love me. I wish I could say the same for you. But I don't. I don't love you, and I never did." He chuckled softly before looking into Gerard's eyes again. "Besides, do you think I could ever love you? I mean, look at yourself. How could anyone love you?"

Gerard get his heart drop. No, this had to be a dream. Frank would never say that. He started bawling. This can't be real.

"Gerard." Frank shook him, but he kept crying.

"GERARD!" Frank shook him even harder, practically screaming his name.

"F-frank, p-please. T-this c-can't be r-real. Y-you love me, r-remember?" Gerard whimpered, shutting his eyes tightly as he shook.

"GERARD, WAKE UP!" Frank shook Gerard with all his might, which finally cause Gerard to open his eyes.

"F-frank?!" He asked, tears still falling from his eyes.

"Gee? Are you okay? You were crying and-" Frank was cut off by Gerard's lips against his.

Gerard pulled back, realizing it was real. "FRANK!" He pulled him into a tight hug, smiling widely.

"Yeah? What's wrong bub?" Frank looked into Gerard's eyes. He was still trying to figure out what was wrong.

"I-i had a d-dream, where I c-came home a-and you were dr-drunk, and y-you said y-you didn't l-love me..." He set himself in Frank's lap, digging his head into his collarbone.

"Awe, baby, I always love you. Always."

"H-how do y-you know?"

Frank thought for a moment before reaching into his pocket. "Will this help?" He pulled out a small box, and opened it. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring that must've cost a fortune.

Gerard stared in awe, feeling his eyes tear up again.

"Gerard Arthur Way, I have loved you since the very first day of middle school. You have helped me through so much, and I will always appreciate you. Without you, I don't think I would still be here." Frank teared up as well, even though he tried to hide it. "I-I hope you c-can deal w-with me for t-the rest of y-your life. W-will you, m-marry me?"

"Y-YES! Oh, a million times yes!" He wrapped his arms around Frank's neck, and smiled. "Please, please, never leave."

"Trust me."

SKSKDKRK OKAY THAT WAS PRETTY CORNY -froggie