Kitty

daddy will be on discord soon, kitten😏 ALSO THIS ISNT A PEDOPHILIC RELATIONSHIP GERARD IS A LITTLE, BUT THEY DONT HAVE SEX DURING HIS LITTLE MINDSET

Frank walked in the house, slipping his shoes off. "Gee, baby, I'm home!"

He didn't hear any response, but did hear the TV on upstairs. He quietly walked down the hallway, arriving at their shared bedroom.

"Gee? You okay?" Frank never just walked in. He loved Gerard, but respected his boundaries. He creaked the door open a little, seeing Gerard on the bed.

He walked closer, and nudged his arm. "Hey kitty, how was your day." Frank smiled, watching Gerard open his eyes.

"Daddy! I missed you!" Gerard made grabby hands at Frank, indicating he wanted picked up.

"Awe, I missed you too, baby." Frank lifted Gerard up, leaving light kisses on his cheek. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah! Can we watch Care Bears, please?" Gerard looked at Frank with his best puppy eyes, knowing how much Frank hated Care Bears.

"Fine, but only if you promise to be good." Frank grumbled, cringing at the thought of it.

"Yay! Thank you daddy!" Gerard wiggled out of Franks hold, running to the couch.

He sat on the couch, waiting for Frank to turn the TV on. Frank walked out of the hallway, putting the Care Bears DVD into the movie player. He turned around to sit with Gerard, who was grinning widely.

"I hate this show," Frank sighed, looking over to see Gerard upset. "No, no! I love you, we can still watch it together!

Gerard smiled, "Thanks daddy!"

"You're welcome, kitty."

Frank stood up, to make popcorn and get Gerard a drink. He had no intention of leaving, but that's not how Gerard thought. He thought of it as, Frank doesn't like Care Bears, so he was leaving. Gerard didn't want that. So he took action. Gerard hopped off the couch, his eyes filled with tears. He just wanted to unplug the TV, but as he was about to pull the cord, a tear fell on the outlet. As Gerard touched it, the outlet sparked, stinging his finger.

"Aah! D-daddy!" Gerard held his finger, still crying.

Frank dropped everything. He ran into the living room, seeing what happened to Gerard. "What's wrong?! Are you okay, kitty?"

"I-I just w-wanted to t-turn the TV o-off." He sniffled, leaning into Frank's chest.

"Why? I thought you wanted to watch a show." Frank took Gerard's finger, frowning as he saw the mark. "I think you'll be okay."

"H-how do you k-know?" Gerard wiped his tears with his other hand.

"Hm, well, I think this should help." Frank kissed the mark, making Gerard giggle.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you too, kitty." Frank picked Gerard up again, leading him to their room.

"Where are we going daddy?" Gerard whined, not ready for bed.

"How about we cuddle tonight? I know you want to-" Frank was interrupted by Gerard.

"Yay! Cuddles!" Gerard nuzzled his face back into Frank's chest before being sat on their bed.

Frank crawled under the covers, next to Gerard. He wrapped an arm around Gerard's waist, pulling him closer.

Gerard yawned, "I love you daddy."

"I love you so much, you don't even know." Frank smiled, feeling his eyes get heavy. "Goodnight kitty."

"Goodnight..." Gerard had already fallen asleep before he could finish his sentence, followed by Frank.

there, that's a happy story. now i will continue writing sad ones. ok but i wrote this whole story listening to the fanboy and chum chum theme song. it honestly slaps😩🤚

-froggie