It's Not Mutual*

uh, no tw today bestie
also frank's a bottom now bitch

Frank knew Gerard wasn't gay, or bisexual, or even pansexual, but he didn't care. Every night he would jack off and pretend it was Gerard's hand instead of his. He would fantasize about all the things Gerard could do to him, all the things he did do to him. The way that whenever Gerard would talk, Frank would get hard. The way that whenever Gerard bent over, Frank couldn't think about anything other than his ass. And for the most part, he could blame it on hormones. They were always in a public place, so Frank could just say he was looking at a girl. But this time, he couldn't. Because this time, they were at Frank's own house.

Gerard was smart, and had amazing grades, but Frank's mother even knew about his crush. So, partly his mother chose Gerard as a tutor because he was a good student, but also to help her son get a boyfriend. That was a big problem for Frank, though. He was stuck in his house, without anyone else but himself and Gerard.

"Frank? C'mon, we need to work on your english." Gerard's voice was smooth, and silky. Frank waddled over to his bed, where Gerard had been sitting.

"So, Frankie, do you even know what a pronoun is?" Gerard looked up at him, a smile placed on his face.

"Uh, I think. Isn't is 'running' or 'sitting'?" To be honest, Frank knew nothing about english. He didn't understand it, it just didn't click.

"Oh my god Frank. That's a verb." He sighed, knowing what was going to happen. He was going to have to sit there, for hours, with someone he didn't like, and teach them about english.

"O-oh, I'm sorry.." Frank felt his face warm, and thought about Gerard's first sentence. It rattled around in his brain, like rocks. It was all he was thinking about. His mind began to wander..

"Frank." Gerard shook the younger boy, trying to wake him. "What's wrong with you? You keep zoning out." Gerard glared, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"N-nothing." Frank lifted his arm and put it above his crotch, trying to cover his hard-on.

Gerard sat for a moment, "If you tell me I won't make you work." He winked before putting the papers on the ground.

Frank thought, was it really worth it? Should he tell Gerard all the things he fantasized about just to get out of work? It was a simple answer, yes. Yes, he would.

"Okay." Frank fidgeted with his hands before practically whispering, "Iwasthinkingaboutthethingsyoucoulddotome"He looked up at Gerard, and only saw a confused expression.

"Uh, what?"

Frank sighed, before gaining enough confidence to repeat himself. "I-um, was j-just thinking about you.." He kept his eyes on the floor, too embarrassed to look up.

"Oh, I see." Gerard smirked, and grabbed Frank's chin. "Is that why you always have a boner around me? Hm? Answer me, puppy."

Frank gasped at the sudden act of dominance Gerard took on, but he couldn't say he didn't like it. "P-puppy?"

"You like that? Huh? Are you a good little puppy for me?" Gerard leaned forward, inching closer to Frank.

For some reason Frank went into a fuzzy state of mind. All he wanted was to please Gerard. "Yes! I'm a good puppy!" It was like he was in a whole other world. He felt so comfortable and safe with Gerard, like he could do anything and he'd wouldn't be judged.

"Hm, how will you prove that baby? Can you prove it?" Gerard pulled Frank by his collar, forcing him onto his knees. "C'mon puppy, prove you're a good boy."

Frank quickly nodded before undoing Gerard's belt. He pulled down Gerard's pants, seeing a dark spot on his grey boxers. Frank looked up with hungry eyes, earning a nod from Gerard. Without any other communication, Frank had Gerard's boxers down, and his dick in his mouth.

"Mm, s'good puppy." Gerard quietly moaned, watching Frank bob his head up and down.

Tears began to fill Frank's eyes, feeing Gerard's dick poke at the back of his throat. He didn't mind though, he was happy enough to even have the chance. Soon, he was pulled off by Gerard, whining softly.

"Shh, I have something better." Gerard tugged Frank's pants and underwear off, leaving him in only his shirt. "C'mon puppy."

Frank grabbed some lube from his dresser drawer, and gave it to Gerard. He slicked his dick up, before grabbing Frank's hips. Frank lined himself up, before slowly dropping onto Gerard. It took a moment to adjust, and once Gerard bottomed out, he began to bounce up and down.

"F-fuck, Frank. S-so fucking tight." Frank smiled, before focusing on his movements again.

Not too long after did Frank feel the knot in his stomach tighten. "C-close.." He moaned, reaching down to pump himself.

"M-me too p-puppy. Just a l-little longer." Gerard grabbed Frank's hips, guiding them a little, and soon came inside him. "Fuck, Frank."

Frank came around the same time as Gerard, and smiled. Was this real? It couldn't be. What was the catch?

"I love you." Frank nuzzled his face into Gerard's neck, kissing the soft skin.

"Wow." Gerard pushed Frank off of him, and smirked. "Did you really think I liked you?" He sighed before looked back at Frank, "How could anyone like you? You're an ugly fag. I only fucked you so you knew how much of a slut you are."

Frank felt tears prick in his eyes, and the color vanish from his face. No. This isn't real. It's a dream. It's not fair, this isn't how it's supposed to end.

Gerard got up, and pulled his pants up. He waved to Frank before leaving the house, leaving Frank alone, on his bedroom floor, alone. Just him and his tears.

give suggestions. now. -froggie