> 12 <

||CHRISTMAS DAY||
7:00am
today was Christmas Day I woke up with a miner headache .probably a hangoverq.today me Nora ,Theo and Draco are all going to Draco s parents for Christmas , blaise isn't coming unfortunately he's spending it with his family . We usually go to my mums , this is gonna be the first Christmas without my mum . Which I love spending time with my mum on Christmas I usually help her prepare the veg.
I have met dracos mother years ago when it was like 1st year but I've changed a lot since then . I'm excited to meet them agin . Especially now me and Draco are a 'thing'.
I got up and went for a shower and started doing my makeup and hair and packed my toothbrush and toothpaste I had already packed my clothes and things I needed . Lastly I got changed .

I wore this with my black Jimmy choo s I pulled my trunk off my bed and pulled up the handle and placed it by the door

I pulled my trunk off my bed and pulled up the handle and placed it by the door .
"Morning No ra" I knocked on her door
"Y/n morning" she said as Theo opened the door he was wearing just a pair of boxers his face looked me up and down .cheeky.  "Theo hi" I smiled
"Y/n"
"Theo I think u need to get ready"
"Were leaving in 20 minutes-
Nora get up already!!"
Nora got ready  and Theo went to his dorm to get ready .
. Knock. I heard
"Draco" I opened the door and shouted and hugged him "you look amazing" he said giving my ass a squeeze, made me jump. He pulled out of the hug and looked me up and down
"Oh come on" I gave him a jokey slap , he laughed
"Nora come on" I shouted
"I'm coming , so inpatient" she shouted dragging her trunk out her room ,I went and helped her I was quite strong.
Fuck sake we're going to be late . As it took like 2 hours to get their and narcissa told Draco to get their for least 10 !!
"Hey guys you all ready" Theo ran with his trunk in his hands
"Didn't pack much" I questioned as it would of been really heavy .
"No don't need a lot"
I nodded at him confused

Okay then .
Theo and Draco walked in front of us to the limo that lucious had organised for us all . Me and Nora talked on the way .
We got to the limo and their was a small goblin waiting for the trunks . He took our trunks and placed them in the boot and came around and opened the door for us we all got in . I sat next to Draco and Nora sat next to Theo in the seats In front of us .
.
.
.
We arrived
Nora and Theo went in first and I heard a woman welcoming them back agin .
"Ready" Draco said putting his hand out for me to hold . I thought that was very cute. I nodded.
I took a deep breath and walked in .
"Y/n , welcome" the woman shouted in surprise .
"Hey it's been a long time" she added
"I know right , merry Christmas" I spoke to her
I felt a bit nervous for some reason but I gave her a smile and walked over to Nora as the lady said "Draco" she Said like running over to him and gave him a hug "mother"
I thought it was quite sweet his mum and him have  a very close relationship.
"Draco" a dark voice came form the dark corner of the room . "Father" followed with..
"Theirs someone I want you to meet" Draco spoke as he stepped out of the darkness into the light  " is this y/n rosier". He said ,draco nodded  "a rosier"
"Yes father" he responded
"Their very good people-" I cut him off
"When u say done business with them-
Who's them!!" I started to shout as I have only known my mothers side not my fathers side my mother told me that he passed away from a disease.
"Oh well we have done some business with them recently" narcissa spoke next to lucious
"Recently" I shouted a little
"Y/n was told her father is dead" draco spoke his parents looked confused
"Well he seams pretty alive " Lucius spoke
"WHAT" I shouted I was quite mad and confused
"Draco go show y/n to her room" narcissa said clicking her fingers for the house elves to go get the trunks and take them to her room.
"Yes mother" he said wrapping arm around me and leading me upstairs I didn't know what to say . Is my father really alive? Did mother lie to me?? I don't know ?
"Draco" I spoke softly 
"Yes" he said hugging me on