[𝟸𝟿]ᴛʜᴇ 𝟷𝟽ᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

[full of suprises]

song: do i wanna know

lets get in to it!!!!!!

[y/n]

I woke up as a 17 year old, I don't feel any different,why should i. I'm coping with the fact that my boyfriend has killed someone but my only fear is that he will be taken away to Azkaban.I had a dream about it before and I woke up crying . I'm not sure how Dracos is coping. Obviously I know it's worse for him to know he was high as a kite when he did it .I don't know what to do with myself.

I got up and got dressed in some baggy mom jeans and a bralette kind of top.

Before I knew it the whole group burst in with whistles and a huge cake in their hands. They honestly cheer me up and put a smile on my face. "Happy birthday!!" they all shouted . "thankyou guys!!" I say and give everyone a hug.  "I hope you have a nice dress for a tonite girl" Nora said "I don't worry hun i do and it's gorg, prepare yourself tonight!!" I said , giving her a huge smile.

"Girls and fucking dresses" theo moaned to blaise. "It's not just a dress, it's fashion," Blaise backed us up. We all giggled. "Period sis" I hyped him up. 

"I'm hungry let's get food, oh and here's a badge and tiara  cause you're the birthday girl" theo handed me a badge with the number 17 on it and a fluffy tiara. And gave me a wink and I smiled. A knock on the door...draco "guys i'll see you down their" i said to them as they walked out. Nora winked at me.

"Hey " i started

"Hey" he spoke back

"Happy birthday gorgeous" he said, grabbing my hips and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Thankyou " I whispered into his neck.

"I got you something-." i cut him off "draco you didn't have to-" i said.

"Here" he handed me a small green velvet box. I opened it and it was a green emerald ring ,it was so shiny and beautiful.

"Draco, it's beautiful, but you really didn't need to," I kept saying.

"I really did and well it's kind of a promise ring, ''he said as I tilted my head "Does this mean I need to get a ring? ''I couldn't stop smiling. "No, you don't , another present?" Draco responded. "Draco you need to stop a ring is enough" I kept telling him.

"No it's not after everything I've put you through. I just wanted to let you know that i..i.. I love you and no one else, ''Draco explained which planted a huge smile on my face. This is all I have wanted to hear for a very long time. To know that he really means it not some stupid lie.

I pushed him on the bed so he sat on the end. I sat on his lap. And I handed him the box with the ring in it . He took the ring and slowly placed it on my right hand,index finger. I cupped his face and kissed him. "Guess what draco?" i said "what?" he responded. "I love you" I planted a smile on him. And a kiss. "Come on i need some breakfast" he nodded and we went down to breakfast.

"We reached the hall and Draco put his arm out indicating I took it. I took it. As we walked in everyone looked at us. Whether the fact that I have a birthday badge on and a fluffy crown or that I'm with Draco again after everyone saw him with pansy, I'm kinda over it. Is.totally not.bitch.

We sat down at our part of the tabel when Nora shouted out "what is that blinding me!"

"Nora shh" I said giggling. "Seriously, it's blinding me it's so shiny,so did he propose?" she asked. "No he didn't propose anyways im 17 ,it's a promise ring ,and a very nice one"