>23<

||Friends||
First day back to school.

I woke up,got dressed,did my makeup to the best,i got into my outfit and i looked hot ;).

...

a/n:you look hot. Your car is a black range rover.

...

I felt amazing . i got my trunk and put it in my boot of my car. And i got in and dove to the train station. I arrived and grabbed a trolly and put my trunk on it. Someone people had to put their pets on their but i didn't want an animal.

I was now getting on the train. I walked trough and people looking at me. They looked at me like they havent seen me before.

I went to see hermione as i haven't seen her in ages. On my way i saw the two ginger twins in a compartment george gave me a death stare but fred gave me a smile i smiled back.

I opened their compartment "hey" i said removing my glasses . "y/n you- look-wow- a a amazing" ron blurted out i smiled "thankyou ron and hi harry" he gave me a smile and a hand wave.

"y/n hes right u look good" it made me laugh to her response as i already knew .

"I got to go before i get cough for being in the gryffindor section- oops" i said my goodbyes and walked down to slytherin. I slide my glasses back on and headed off.

As i walked down i saw pansy parkinson looking me up and down as i passed her. Who the fuck she think she looking at? Bitch.

As i walked down the lanes eyes on me once again.

I reached nora,blaise,theo draco wasn't their .

"y/n heyy" nora shouted getting up giving me a massive hug.

"Nora -i -can-t breathe-" she let go of me and smiled at me. I love her.

"Hey blaise theo" i said they looked jaw dropped but nora sat down .blaise sat against the window and theo next to him , i went and sat next to him as nora sat on the other side of the table. We sat their for a while chatting.

Until ..

I saw him he looked cleaned up ,hot,irresistible as usual .

I sat their And a smile as i pulled up my glasses. He looked at me up and down and looked gob smacked.

"Missed me?" i said looking at his perfect male figure.

"No why would i miss you" okay this is how were playing.

Pansy fucking parkinson walked over to him ,kissed him on the cheek and lifted her leg up. Wow so adorable. Does she want to end up in the hospital wing again?.bitch.

They both took a seat leaving draco in the middle, typical. He had no choice but i was right their ,opposite him. I thought i was quite funny.

"So nora how was your summer?" i asked

"It was really great thank you , yours?" she said looking at theo then me.

Well.

"Well it was eventful and amazing!" i lied for some of my response but i didn't want draco to think i was crying or depressed which i was i need to be strong. Stronger than ever.

"Well im gonna tell you mine-" pamsy started

"No one asked" i spat i hate that girl.

"Well i do" blaise said whats has happened to these people. It was a little awkward.

"Well thankyou blaise , no need to rude y/n, i think your just jelous-"

"Pah - jealous" i said laughing and being sarcastic. This bitch.

"Yeah jealous cause i have the one thing u want" she said acting all tough and i was getting furious.

"First of all parkinson! is that, hes not a thing! And i don't want draco, all i want is nothing to do with his or yours lying arse"  i said with complete utter confidence. She looked a bit tense. She was trying to avoid my face.

"I think your just a pathetic little slag" i added as her ugly proud smile dropped.

"Thats enough" blaise shouted as i could tell nora ,blaise and theo felt a little awkward.

"Fine , theo let me out please" i whispered into theos ear.

As he got up and i just up.

"See you all around! And you better watch your back parkinson!!" i threatened as i gave her a wink as i walked away to find a new seat. Their was no room in slytherin but i tried to se in ravenclaw but full two but their was one with a table and a black haired girl reading.

"Hey mind if i sit with you" i asked as she looked up from her book

"Yeah sure" she responded with a smile.

"What you reading?"

"Oh just pride and prejudice" she said. She plopped her head back down to her book.

"Nice, i've read that before its good " i said ,i wasn't lying it was a good book.

"hey whats your name?" i questioned

"cho-cho chang yours?" she said asking me"y/n - y/n rosier" i said which her face turned to shock

"your a rosier? wow one of the richest families" she said being fascinated.

"i know i have not herd much of yours but im sure its a lovely family"

During the train ride to hogwarts we chatted and became quite close very quickly , he have so many things in common i felt like i was getting a new bestie.

When we arrived, i went straight to the slytherin dungeons to my dorm and to finally get some rest and unpack.

I rested for a bit and unpacked . i wrote in my diary which i haven't written in, in a while but it was only cause i haven't wanted to say anything that has happened cause it would have made me down and upset.

The next morning....

......

a/n: dont worry more spice and exciting stuff comeing!!
Hope ur enjoying!!
Thankyou so much for 5k love you all so much!!!

I would love if u could tell me ur opinions on These chapters
Ik theirs not a lot of spice and smut atm but I tell u theirs more coming!!! I promise you

TT/IG: issyriddlee
~issy 💚🖤