<1>

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was a normal Thursday night and I was studying in the slytherin common room for a test coming up soon and I wanted to get things done . Tomorrow Nora was hosting an all house party. No one had a party in a long time so it would be epic .

-

I was on my way back from studying in the common room, and I reached mine and noras dorm. When I opened the door, there they were. Theo,Draco,Nora and blaise.

.

"hey gorgeous " theo said while wrapping his hands around my waist and snuggling his head into my neck ,while i giggled "stop it " i chuckled pushing him off me "so why are we all here?" I asked in curiosity. "We're discussing who's getting what for the party " Nora replied " I'll get the drinks" Draco said . "Great, you can take y/n with you," Nora added. I scoffed as Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulders and messed my hair up.

"Draco stop," I said , putting my hair back into place. "Have fun setting up boys" i said to theo and blaise as they knew when you get put with nora you work non stop, thank god i wasn't with her. I love her in all but fuck me shes stressful. " Y/N got a boyfriend yet " draco spoke with a grin on his face

" Nope, but why are you so intrigued?" I said , furrowing my eyebrows at him.

" eh, just curious as you have been with a lot of guys, i mean slept. " he said

"Fuck you malfoy, not like you haven't slept with a lot of girls" i elbowed him in the side, causing him to groan.

"Ow, bitch" he groaned.

"That's right" i laughed

------Time skip ------

Me and draco got the drinks and were headed back to the common room. We placed the drinks in front of Nora, as she watched.

"That's it?" she said, crossing her arms. "Are you serious right now?" I asked. "I'm kidding, other people are bringing two drinks . even a keg"

I took a look at theo and blaise, them doing nothing but smoking a joint already. It's 9:00 am.

Friday -

I woke up and my eyes were fuzzy, when I noticed there was a tall blonde male silhouette in front of me. Holding something blue, when I realized it was my diary. MY DIARY!. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and tried to snach my diary back, he can be suck a dick. "Draco give me my diary right now" I shouted as he was holding my diary in the air out of my reach. He was just standing there holding it in the air laughing at me jumping up to try and get it.

I kicked him in the shin, making him crouch and I grabbed it.

"Karma's a bitch and why are you here anyways" I said , smirking at him while he was in pain. "Wasn't that interesting anyways"

"Draco you shouldn't read people's diaries, it's private. Private thoughts" he didn't really pay attention to what i was saying but deep down he should know that.

He got up and headed for the door. "Fucking dick" i mumbled hoping he wouldnt hear me. "What did you just call me?" he turned around and asked. "Nothing," I said , smiling. "Sure?" "just go malfoy"

--

7:00pm

It was nearly party time, me and Nora were getting ready. Doing makeup, hair. And changing .

I did my makeup then my hair, I had my hair curled and out half up half down. I put my dress on. It was beautiful,it was a green silk mini dress ,it only just covered my butt.

I could tell the party had already started because you could hear the music blasting. You could hear it from miles away. I'm surprised the school lets us have parties on fridays, and they have only busted us once , i never knew the reason why.

Me and Nora headed down to the common room at the end of the corridor, arms linked. We walked in and there was a fair amount of people from all different houses, everyone looked amazing. "Girls you look stunning" blaise said walking over to us. "Thank you, now let's get this party started!" I shouted over the loud music.

I went to pour myself a drink from the keg when a familiar male came by. "Are you mad at me?" the blonde asked. "No, well you shouldn't read my diary. But you could dance with me to make up for it"

"Yeah well i don't dance" he said, "tough ,i guess i'll just stay mad at you then" i smirked trying to get my way. "Fine" I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor, he grabbed my waist and moved my hips to the horrendously loud music, he put his head against my neck. Giving my neck small kisses slowly making its way to my collarbones. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his soft platinum blonde hair.

" Okay lets play a game " you shouted into our group, making Draco stop. We sat on the comfy chairs that were conveniently in a circle. We only played within our group, otherwise it would be awkward.

" Let's play truth or dare'' Nora shouted over the music, i was sitting beside theo and draco opposite me.

"You go first Y/N " nora asked "okay theo truth or dare "

{Hey, thank you for reading make sure to leave a vote and tell me what you think. }