𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

oh no....

bye bye .......

ily <3333

June 19st 1998

The day has come. It was the last day of Hogwarts. I was very sad that this day had come. It was the fact I wasn't gonna see my friends again and draco, well i hope that's not the case. I had packed my bags last night so I didn't have to do it today and I think the others have to. My father will pick me up at 4:00pm after today finishes and my whole Hogwarts era will end and I will have my life properly planned out and may not see my friends again because my father is in control of me after 4:00pm. Unfortunately, I can't spend my summer with my group.

This morning I woke up at 7:00am ,got out of bed and showered, did my hair and makeup and put on my leaving outfit. Got breakfast with the others.  Today at Hogwarts you get to do  whatever really just a few key things. Take your last potion lesson and sign each other's shirts. It's also a tradition, also the last photo of your year group in your house. So then I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want with everyone. So firstly I was going to potion.

I arrived and everyone was either looking sad or happy,I sat partnered with Nora at our table. "So everyone as it's your last day we are going to be finding out your amortentia" professor Snape said i think he was happy everyone was leaving. We created the potion and Theo joined our table and decided to smell it. "oo, I smell you Nora. It's really strong." Theo said, laughing . I laughed at him. "Nora smells yours" I said "oo okay" she said as she bent over to smell it .... "It's definitely theo!" she said. "You go," she said to me,  "alright alright" .

I bent over to smell it as I looked deeply into Draco's eyes as I smelt it "peppermint!" I shouted as i didnt realise I shouted until the whole class stared at me for a sec. I stood up straight and gave Draco a devilish smile , he smelt his and it was "it's you, you definitely have the best scent" he said made me feel happy "aw thanks babe" I said.  The school was hosting a leavers party later but i couldnt attend sadly as my fucking father is basically taking me hostage. Honestly want to cry but I need to be strong. It was the end of the day and I said goodbye to all of my teachers and Hermione and other people. I said goodbye to the group,and I shed a few tears.

Nora ran over to me and hugged me again."I'm going to miss you babe!" she whispered in my ear, "I know I will be two"

"I love you," she said, "I love you two!" I responded as I gave a small smile as I cried.

Last was Draco obviously and this man who I have been through a lot with this could be the last time I see him for a very long time. I love him so much!!

"y/n, i'm gonna miss you" he whispered in my ear. "I know"

I didn't want to let go of his body and I don't think he did either. I pulled out of the hug and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, his lips were so soft but rough when kissing. I loved his lips. "I love you," I said as he smiled and kissed me again. And mouthed 'I love you two' as a car pulled up behind me and a man opened the door ready for me to get in.

Of course I wasn't ready for the worst year of my life but. A man grabbed my bags and put them in the boot of the car, as I looked up at them all looking at me sad ,crying like me they all stood next to each other. Nora and Theo cuddling. Theo standing alone ,same with Draco who I saw , had a tear in his eyes ,he tried his hardest to hide it . Which was surprising for him.

I got in the car and the man holding the door shut it. This was the last freedom. I sat in the car as I rested my head on the widow and slowly cried the whole journey.

We arrived and it had a huge black gate we had to pass through to get into. Then along the driveway up to the castle-looking mansion. My father was quite rich. I don't know what he does but I don't really care at this point. He is worthless. But I'm also very rich.