𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

let the games end shall we......

A:N: okay so this is a long chapter, so u should see my google doc, i have separated it into two so enjoy!!! ily <3333 this chapter in all is 5649 words but in all its more!! if theirs mistakes ,im so sorry ive been working on this so much trying to perfect it so im sorry if their is. <33

SEX AHEAD LOL

(first person)

April 30th 1998

It's now only a few more weeks until the end of hogwarts. Which I'm not excited for as I have to go and stay with my father till I'm 18. It means I only have a certain amount of time with the people I love. Today we are all going on a trip. As it was really hot outside and it was a weekend , the lake near hagrids was having a little picnic.

We were now at the lake. Having a picnic. The food me and Nora prepared was so good. The boys were playing around and jumping in , Nora was in a bikini getting a tan. I was sitting there with a bikini on with a shirt on, just so Draco would disprove if I didn't wear one. "y/n take your top off your gonna get a bad tan else" she said making me want to "i know but oh well-" i took it off and noticed draco looked at me, wearing a dark green bikini that made me look good and made my boobs fit in very nicely. I hope he didn't mind. Oh well, what do I care about?

Draco came up from the lake with his trunks on and water droplets coming off him and his platinum blonde  wet hair, damn he looked fine as fuck. He was standing there drying himself. When a ginger haired boy came running over. "y/n" he said and I turned my head "ron?"I questioned "hi-um.." he couldn't speak. His eyes were already occupied by my obvious cleavage . "bloody hell!" Ron mumbled but I heard.  Draco grabbed my top and threw it on my chest.  He took his eyes off my chest and Draco gave him a mad gaze ,making Ron take a step back.

I laughed " um-have you seen hermione?" he asked "no, but didn't she tell you she's going to hogsmeade today with harry?"I said I thought Hermione would have told the poor guy. "Um no she didn't-well thanks for telling me" he said and walked away. "Hm i wonder why she didn't tell him" i said "probably cause she's shagging  harry'' nora spat out laughing "shhh,Nora that's not funny,she's not like that" i said backing hermione up. "Sure?"she said, not convinced . I just quit at this point. "Put the top on y/n please" Draco said and i didn't listen.I disobeyed.

I just turned my head away from him. "Y/n"

"Now"

"Draco let loose a little '' Nora told him he looked a bit frustrated.

"Now" he demanded

"Draco calm down," I said, keeping calm.

"Just put the fucking shirt on!" He shouted.

"Draco no I'm catching a tan!!" I shouted a little, getting comfortable. I don't get the problem.  "Put..it..on..now!" He shouted louder.

Theo came over and tapped him on the shoulder and said "calm down mate we ain't looki-ng" he said then slowly looked at my chest and saw how nice the bikini made them look.

"Theo!!''Nora shouted in embarrassment as they were practically dating. She never really told me about her and Theo but I think it's more friends with Benefits but who knows these days. Draco started making his way over to me,I decided to get up and walk away with him chasing after me. I started to run and he ran after me.

I was running and laughing as he chased me along the bank to the river. He caught up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and swayed me around in the air. I was giggling and he was smiling. "Let me down!" I giggled. He slowly let me down as I landed back against me ,he turned me around and got his finger and put a piece of hair behind my ear,and smiled as he moved his head in towards mine and kissed me. He leaned down a little and lifted my legs up and put them around his waist and held my bum up,while we were still kissing, i felt utterly in love and it was the best-est place me and Draco have ever been in a relationship,it wasn't so much toxic anymore my trust was still gathering up slowly but i loved him and that's what matters, i think he loves me back just need to know it more. He put me down as I ran away from him to the bank and Nora ran over to me and she grabbed my hand ,we ran and jumped into the river.