chapter one.

❝is that y/n?❞

is that y/n?❞

december 14th

knock knock

i got up to go answer my door to see bakugou and todoroki.

"TELL ICY HOT THAT I BEAT YOU IN MINECRAFT SURVIVAL BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME!" bakugou fumed as he threw one of my pillows from the couch.

"you didn't bitch was i got killed by an enderman and you didn't avenge meeee" i say fake pouting.

"BASTARDS" bakugou yelled and left leaving me and shoto laughing.

"so you played Minecraft without me?" todoroki asked and looked at me with a deadly stare.

"ITSWASNTMYFAULTIACTUALLYWANTEDTOPLAYWITHYOUINSTEADHEFORCEDMETOPLAY!" i yelled all at once.

todoroki laughed and sat down next to me.

"it's okay. we can play later just come to my dorm." he said getting up to leave.

"wait where are you going?" i asked getting up too.

"to see mom. you wanna come?" he asked with his hands in his pockets.

"is that even a question? UM YES" i say hopping up to get my hoodie.

"y/n. why do you have my hoodie?" todoroki said behind me making me jump a little.

"uhhh... educational purposes. yeah that. just stop questioning me and let's go!" i say grabbing his wrist as i walked out of the door.

the walk to the hospital was comfortable and quiet. the silent then broke when we stepped into the elevator.

todoroki turned to look at me and i started to smile.

"why are you always smiling? i didn't even say anything yet." todoroki asked confused.

"i don't know but continue." i said waving him 0ff.

"whatever my mom says to you i want to apologize in advance. she misses you a lot." todoroki says and the elevator doors open.

"come on let's go" he says and i follow him. we arrive to a room and i started to get nervous. i haven't seen her in a while what if she says im ugly? or worse??

"y/n stop overthinking. just relax" todoroki said to me with a smile. i smiled back.

"stay out here, she doesn't know you're here. we're going to surprise her just come in when i say 'okay'." he said and walked into the room leaving me no time to respond.

"hey mom. i brought someone you haven't seen in a while."

"who could that possibly be Shoto?" She asked curiously.