chapter six.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

i made it to the cafe shortly and took a booth for two since i was meeting up with iida.

"can i get you started on anything?" the barista asked me nicely.

"no not yet. thanks though" i say giving her a warm smile.

"you look a lot like someone that goes to my school..." she said as she examined my face.

"uhhh-"

"hello y/n." I heard Iida's voice.

i turned to see my friend smiling.

"FINALLY! hii iida!" i say getting up to hug my friend.

"OOMPH-"

im guessing he wasn't expecting a hug LMAO.

"uhh sorry about that" i say laughing sheepishly.

he laughed adjusting his glasses sitting down across from me.

"it's fine just a little unexpected."

"yeah it was for me too but let's order." i say picking up the menu he nodded in response.

10 minutes later we had our drinks and were talking about school until iida reminded me what we're here for.

"so have you talked to todoroki today?" he asked looking at me sitting his cup down.

"a little. like very much barely." i admitted visibly frowning.

"y/n, you can't avoid him because you like him! he'll probably think he did something wrong." iida said having a point.

"im not avoiding him i just don't want to get in the middle of what him and momo." i say shrugging.

"how are you gonna get in between them if there's nothing there and if he actually likes her nothing can get 'between' them." he said doing the finger thing.

this dude has issues.

as much as i wanted to argue with him i knew i wasn't going to win the argument.

"i never thought about it that way iida. you're actually smart" i say smiling at my friend.

he smiled back ignoring my insult compliment.

"tell me how you feel about him and when you started liking him and don't hold back. i'll try my absolute best to understand more than i do now" iida said re-adjusting his glasses.

i inhaled a big ass breath. this is gonna be petrifying.

"okay so i started to see shoto as more than my best friend was when i left Japan to go to America for school. I hated being away from him as it was at the time and at the i felt like liking him was bad, especially since we were kids so i just brushed it off until this year." i say looking up at iida who gestured me to go on.