chapter four.

ఌ

i grew impatient because shoto wasn't here in exactly 10 minutes. i set a timer and it went off. after i hushed the alarm he was here 40 seconds after.

knock knock knock

shoto always knocks three times if the door isn't unlocked. i walk up to the door and open it.

"took you long enough dummy" i say smiling.

"whatever idiot, i never said i was coming in 10 minutes sharp plus" he looks at the time on his phone.

"im only a couple seconds late?" he said

"exactly. next time be on time or get the hell out" i say laughing and he got up heading towards the door.

i grabbed my airpod case and threw it at him.

"What the..?" he said as he rubbed the back of his head making me laugh.

"sorry kinda got carried away. what did you want to talk about." i asked changing the subject so he didn't have time to think about hitting me.

"Oh yeah. I know who you're crush is" he says looking at me.

got dammit Tommy.

"who is it then?" i asked.

"bakugou duh" he said sounding sure of himself.

i burst out laughing.

"what's so funny?" he asked looking confused.

"you..actually..think I'll ever..like ..HIM?!" i said between laughs.

"well don't you?" shoto asked still confused.

"no if anything bakugou is like my older brother i never grew up with." i say to shoto and he sighed in embarrassment.

"i thought you liked him because you played Minecraft with him and i seen you go to his dorm today" shoto said.

oh so he's been watching me-? that's good right?

"yeah because i missed annoying him and i feel like i don't get to see them enough. anything else?" i asked looking at my nails. i need a fill in.

"no. you wanna go to the park? and then we're having a sleepover at midoriya's house since we can go home." he asked me.

"yeah let's go." i say getting my phone,wallet, and AirPod case I threw at him.

(play the song)

me and shoto started to have a little argument about pizza on our way to the main exit of the dorm rooms.

"pepperoni is the best." he says

"with bacon" i kept adding at this point i was a smiling mess.

"awww look at them" ochaco said to momo and jirou sitting on the couch together.