chapter ten.

ꨄ

december 20th

THE DAY HAS COME! I'M GOING SHOPPING WITH MY BEST BITCHES!!! and momo

"i need to get our friends christmas gifts and we haven't hung out recently so do you want to go shopping tomorrow?" shoto asked me messing up my perfectly arranged books. he's an asshole to be honest.

i tapped my finger on my chin.

"hmmm maybe if my schedule isn't booked."

he stopped mid way of putting my jhene aiko book next to my rachel renee russel dork diaries book from fifth grade.

"you don't even have a life so how would you be booked?" he asked sitting the book down.

well damn.

"fuck you."

he ignored my comment turning to face me "do you want to go?"

"yes now go because i have to pick up the girls!" i said pushing him out my room door.

"wait-" he quickly snatched my bonnet off my dresser and threw it on.

"you're so fucking stupid." i said laughing as he continued to adjust the bonnet onto his head.

"i need one of these in my life. my hair feels so protected." he mumbled.

"SHOTO FOR REAL LEAVE!"

"okay i will but i could really use one of these" he took the bonnet off and sat it back onto my dresser "bye y/n."

___

i successfully picked up everyone except london. she didn't answer my texts and london wasn't a really call person.

we were waiting outside of bakugo's house to pick up her up since pretty much everyone was here and ready including nia and momo.

"i'll go see if she's inside but iida told me she didn't come home last night." mina said as she unbuckled her seat belt.

ochaco was too busy talking about the things she would buy when we arrived.

"i hope she's okay." nia said quietly.

"me too."

a couple of minutes later mina returned with a confused angry bakugo.

"so she's not with you idiots? have you dumbass maybe i don't know fucking call her!?" bakugo yelled in annoyance but i could tell he was worried about her.

"we should've done that first!" momo chimed in.

now you say that.

"i'll call her!" nia popped up from the back seat.

ring ring ring ring ring

"hey , it's london i guess leave i message after the be-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" bakugo's voice yelled from the background