chapter three.

i put my led lights up and went to go get our favorite snacks

i put my led lights up and went to go get our favorite snacks. the last thing i had to do was find a sleeping outfit.

i browsed my wardrobe but everything i slept in other than joggers were ummm different. well since this is an all girls sleepover i guess i can wear this.

(shorts and an oversized sweater)

i turned to my full body mirror to get a better look at myself.

"now ya girlfriend's mad cuz i got what she neva had my phattieee" i sang while dancing around until i heard a soft knock on my door.

"coming!" i yelled and made my way to my dorm door opening it to reveal shoto.

he stared at my body and his face turned red.

"you done?" i asked leaning against the door frame.

"i- what are you wearing?" he asked in a serious tone.

"my pj's for my sleepover." i say crossing my arms.

"an all girls sleepover i hope." shoto said and glared at me.

he's just a little overprotective over me, he wouldn't let my mom see me when i almost broke my spine when i feel out of a tree.

"yes it is. mighty promise" i say sticking my pinky finger out to him.

he looked at it and grabbed it with his.

(mighty promise is like pinky promise but you and shoto made this up when you were little because you both favored all might and the word might held a lot of value to both of you meaning if either one of you lie when you mighty promise, the friendship will start falling apart and he's over protective over you because y'all are like best friends and vice versa.)

"okay guess i'll get going. have fun" shoto says leaving and i smiled as i watched him go.

a few minutes later tsu and ochaco arrived.

ochaco wore an oversized pink sweatshirt with black shorts under.

tsu wore a green hoodie and grey shorts kind of like mine.

"my baby mommas look gooood!" i say looking at them.

"aww thanks y/n! you look great too." ochaco said hugging me.

i stepped to the side to let them into my dorm closing and locking the door after them.

"ok but why our butts kinda you know" tsu said laughing making me and ochaco laugh also.