chapter nine.

ꕥ

december 19th

that night was surely something im gonna remember. I GOT LONDON TO SING! LONDON OF ALL PEOPLE!

mom and dad were out doing hero duties so they agreed to let me have this little music session? i guess you can call it.

i had nothing else to do really,  shoto had to go christmas shopping with enji so he wouldn't be able to stop by.

jirou on the other hand had nothing to do so she was already here with me.

YAY.

"we should've invited nia. kaminari told her something and now he said she's avoiding him at school." jirou said flipping through the pages of my music book.

"aren't you and kaminari a thing?" i asked looking through my window to see if london arrived yet.

she wasn't.

not gonna lie im starting to worry-

"what? where'd you get that stupid information from?" she asked me curiously.

i sighed turning away from the window "no one actually. just assumed. plus you wore his sweater a couple of days ago at school." i said returning my attention back to her.

she nodded clearly feeling odd talking about the situation.

i should just drop it.

"should we go through a couple of songs to see which one calls to you?" jirou asked and just as she did i heard a car pull up.

"hold that thought j." i said holding my hand up.

"okay but these unfinished song lyrics are cool by the way n/n."

i gave her a smile and then i heard my doorbell ring.

i wasted no time to reach the door and open it revealing london in her usual comfy attire. one of bakugo's shirts and a pair cargos with matching air jordan 1's and her hair pinned up into two big afro puffs.

london stared at me with pleading eyes.

"hey london!" i looked behind her seeing bakugo in the driver seat.

"oh my god is that bakugo? HEY BITCH NIGGA!!i wasn't expecting to see my brother!-"

bakugo rolled down the windows of the car and kaminari sighed. he's going through it.

"I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER DUMB BASTARD!" he yelled through the window and pulled off.

well fuck you too. bro.

i opened the door fully so london could come in.

"now that you're here jirou can loosen up a bit." i said and motioned for her to come in and she did.