chapter five.

(●'◡'●)ノ

(●'◡'●)ノ

as deku went to answer his door for our friends i mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen. hopefully ochaco won't embarrass me.

"hey guys!" ochaco greeted us as she barged in.

"hii ribbit" tsuyu said as i walked up to hug the two.

shoto and iida just waved at the two as deku hugged them.

"so what are we doing tonight?" tsu asked curiously as she put he index finger on her cheek as if she was thinking about something.

"let's play Roblox" deku suggested.

everyone was familiar with roblox except shoto.

"um n/n what is roblocks?" shoto asked in a serious tone. i smiled at him because he was being sooo fuckin cute.

"roblox is a game that has games within it you can play with your friends, random people, or alone." i kind of explained to him.

i couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes on me. i turned my head to see a smiling ochaco looking at me with excitement in her eyes.

please don't start.

"todoroki! you and y/n should make your account! TOGETHER!" ochaco suggested rather loudly than she had to.

"okay" shoto said with a shrug.

"everyone to my room!" deku said leading the way to his room.

"ouuu to your room to do what?" i said smirking jokingly obviously.

"STOP" iida YELLED in my ear basically.

"i was playing iida!" i yelled back but since i have a smaller voice than iida, it wasn't much. in this matter at least.

soon we were all in deku's room on our laptops except me. i decided to help mister shoto out.

"no bitch you look like a piñata with that on" i explained to him so he wouldn't waste his robux i bought him on something ugly as hell.

"i like it" he said back attempting to prove his point.

"everything you like either is ugly or stupid" i say pointing at the shirt his roblox avatar had on.

"...not everything." he said firmly.

this stupid bitch just won't shut the hell up about momo.

"right. just pick something else" i say and moved away from him.

"hey iida whatcha doin?" i asked sitting down next to him.

"i am trying to arrest midoriya and uraraka but they won't stop running!" iida explained visibly stressed.

i laughed at his attempts and walked to see what tsuyu was doing.

"im just watching youtube. she's making pocky, wanna watch? ribbit" she asked smiling.