[BNHA] Sub Denki Kaminari x Dom reader

Some song to listen to 😉😋

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) p.o.v.

I was currently running in the woods trying to find my boyfriend. I stopped trying to observe if he was around. I looked to my right and saw a black and yellow fluffy tail barely sticking out from a bush. I smirked and run away using my quirk, I got behind my cute boy and saw him watch where I used to stand.

"Found you my little kitsune" I whisper next to his ear making him jump

"Ahhhhh m-master you scared me." He looked at me breathing heavily.

"Sorry babe but I won so you know what that means." I smirk looking at him, his face went red at the mention of it.

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~

I laid on my bed waiting for my boy to come out of the bathroom with his punishment. I had a robe on with nothing underneath knowing full well what will happen today. I saw the door opening and I was confronted with the most wonderful sight. I started scanning my cute boy from the bottom up. He had some cute thigh high black socks showing just a small part of his skin before it was covered by his yellow and black maid dress. Most of his chest was covered by a fish net and his nipples were hard against the fabric. His legs was closed tightly, his ears were down as well as his gaze as he looked at the floor and then up to me. His hands were behind his back holding each other. I got off the bed and going slowly while I tried moving my hips more than usual. I got in front of him as he continued looking down like the good boy he is. I walked behind him observing the dress on him I saw his skirt was a little bit up because of his tail. I stopped right behind him and slide my hand under the skirt squeezing his ass making him squeal. (dress up on the photo)

"Mmmmm you look like a slutty maid kitsune."

"T-that is not true, it it is because of the dress" He said turning to look at me his gaze following me as I got in front of him again.

"But you agreed on the bet we put that whoever lost will have to wear it. And you know damn well I would win." I kissed him passionately making him almost fell but instead I caught him in my arms. I trailed my hands down toward his thighs gripping them lifting him up not breaking the kiss. He made a cute sound and wrapped his hands around my neck. I carried him to my bed throwing him on it watching him bounce on it. I sat at his feet he lifted his head looking at me shocked watching my every move, my every twitch, my every action. I put my hands between his thighs pushing them open forcefully. I looked at him smirking and licking my lips like an animal.

"Such a cute angel, my angel" My hands went up his thighs stopping and squeezing them feeling the soft skin under them. My head went where they were and kissed it lightly, I heard him whimper from it and felt his thighs trying to reclose.

"M-Master" He said in a high pitched voice.

"Yes kitsune" I didn't lift my head out of his skirt and continued kissing his thigh up.

"I-It is very embarrassing."

"Awwww but you like if not why is this like that." I pressed my mouth against his underwear pushing lightly enough to make him squeal.

"But if you don't like it we should take it off. Yes?" I got out of under his dress and gathered the skirt to help him take it off. He tried covering up his underwear but with no use. I sat in front of him on my thighs with open legs.

"How about you help master get naked?"

He looked shocked but nodded nevertheless he crawled toward me. He untied my robe letting open but not completely off it still covered my nipples. I lines toward my neck and kisses it lightly his kisses trailing down, he kisses between my breasts making me shiver from excitement. He continues going down toward my wet entrance. I sit down normally opening my legs letting him kiss toward it. He finaly presses his lips against my clitoris making my breath hitch and for me to let out a groan of pleasure. He continues kissing, licking and sucking my pussy making me press his head closer to it. I felt a knot tightening inside of me. I grabbed his hair and pulled him away and pushing him on his back. I used my speed to take off my robe completely and pulled his underwear down enough for his cock to be released and finally put it in me.

"Ahhhhhh master" he moaned from the fast movements I did arching his back.

I started going slowly up and down playing with his ears and pressing my chest against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist trying to make me go faster. I complied to his request and went faster.

"P-Please master go harder!" He pushed his head to the side his eyes closed and tears in his eyes.

I started moving harder feeling him hit the depts of my cave making me arch my back. I continued aiming for that spot again and again. My fingers curling making my nails scatch his abs. The room filled with our shouts of pleasure and the sound of our bodies becoming one.

"Ahhhh master I-I am about to cum please can I? Can I cum in master's amazing pussy?" I felt small electricity coming out of his hands

"Mmmmm yes you can cum babe, let's cum together!" I started using my quirk making me go faster in an unhuman speed.

With one last thrust we came both together screaming each other's name. I felt him fill me up with his warm cum. I fail forward exhausted from my orgasm. I laid on top of him trying to catch my breath. I looked up and saw him with closed eyes breathing heavily. I hugged him and snuggled to his chest.

"You liked it?"

"Yes I even loved it (Y/N)" He replied kissing my head

"Good" I closed my eyes sighing happily

"Hey (Y/N), one of my friends told me girls hate oral, do you wanna help me prove him wrong next time?"

"Mmmmm sure why not" I said getting and pushing against his cock.

"W-What? Now?!" He said shockingly

"Yes I will try something I wanted to do too"

"B-But..." I pinched his nipples lightly

"Ahhhhhh master !"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hello my amazing pervs

Thanks for reading and I hope you had a good new year and Christmas

Any request just comment them in one of my pages

Thanks for the support again

Up next: Mando x reader part 2