[SDS] Sub king x dom reader

Girl with dick (I don't remember how to call it )

NEW UPDATE:

I was rewatching the serie and like saw this scene

LOOK AT HIM HE IS SO SMOOTH AND CUTE like I know it isn't the best scene since he is trying to kill Ban (P

LOOK AT HIM HE IS SO SMOOTH AND CUTE like I know it isn't the best scene since he is trying to kill Ban (P.S. my favorite character) but still  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) p.o.v.

Me and King have been for about a year, it was first weird. Why you ask? Well, I am only a human and an assassin sends to kill him and his friends. It was at first awkward and weird especially when we first meet.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I was sitting on top of a tree looking down at the camp that they had created. I jumped down falling from high up toward Melodias having my swords out but he moved in the last minute making my land hero style. I started attacking him with my double swords swiftly.

"Hello, I am sorry to ask but who are you?" Melodias asked smiling and dodging. I didn't respond, he continued talking to me while dodging, the rest entered the fight as well. I dodge every attack landing hits and cuts many times.

In the end I was breathing heavily, I stood up in defense stance glaring at the traitors. I sensed the call to come back from the witch. I sighed and looked at them through my mask.

"We will meet again" I then jumped up on the trees and returned home.

~~~~~End of flashback~~~~

So you see it wasn't the best first meeting with the sins. But ever since all the situation cleared out, I learned who they really were and soon found myself falling for my sweet angel. At first people looked odd at us especially since I am taller than him, and how we acted. I was always cold to everyone and protective of my friends but when it came to him I was smiling and even possessive, made sure he had everything he wanted and him being comfortable. I always made him sit on my laps or had an arm around him, called him cute names like my angel or sweetheart or honey. But we had those nice moments where we are alone in our house cuddling up close at night with the fire burning.

Now it is one of them, I am sitting against our bed's headpost reading a book to my angel while he is sleeping on my lap.

"... and so, the war ended, and peace came in the land. The end." I said and put the book on my nightstand I caress his head petting his hair.