[BNHA] Sub shoto todoroki x dom reader

Message in the end like usual

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) p.o.v.

"Shotooooo, the whole idea was for us to spend more time together." I whined as I layed on my bed. You see when the pandemic hit we decided to spend it together since I would go crazy if I spend another day alone. But currently my boyfriend was too preoccupied by doing some homework for next week.

"Just give me a minute I need to finish this English essay." He said not taking his eyes off the screen.

I groaned and then an idea popped up, a marvelous, awful idea. I got up and walked behind his chair put my hands on his shoulders. I started massaging them slowly making sure to go softly and slow. I felt him shiver and tense but then relax trying to type on the computer. I kissed the top of his head and started going down stopping a little bit on his ear and nibbling. His left foot started trembling going up and down and he started breathing heavily a little. I kissed down toward his neck sucking lightly and moving my hands down his arms and chest.

"(Y/N)...~"He had stopped typing long ago, as I saw him press his thighs together I got up and removed myself from him taking the pleasure with it. He turned his chair around and as he was ready to get up Midoriya called from Zoom.

"Hi Todoroki, ready for the math studying?"

I smirked as I saw my plan moving forward, I sat on the bed next to the desk out of camera view. I looked at him smirking as he glanced toward me blushing and pleading for me not to continue.

"Yes, shall we"

"Okay, well so for the new equation..."

I took off my shirt and as he gave me quick glances, I smirked at him and pulled my knees to my chest looking at him innocently my skirt falling and showing my thighs and a little bit of my panties. He kept on stealing glances at me, blushing lightly. I opened my legs slowly leaning back on my hands, I smirked at him running my tongue on my lips. I lifted my skirt showing him my wet panties, I rubbed down on them keeping my skirt up with my teeth. The feeling was overwhelming. I started thrusting my hips slowly letting small moans come out of my mouth.

"Midoriya I need to go sorry." I looked at him to see him close the computer and turning to me. He had a big hard on and his pants were slightly wet on that spot. He took a step to come closer but...

"No no no kitten you have to crawl." I smirked watching him

He took off his clothes not wasting a moment. Once naked he crawled toward me starting to kiss up my left leg slowly. He arrived at my pussy and gave it a first lick and then another one and another. He started licking and sucking on my pussy. It went from fast to hard to slow and passionate changing rythme all the time.

"Mmmmm so fucking good, I have trained you well."

I reaching to the side, she picked up her phone, flipping it to the camera. Todoroki noticed what was happening as soon as he heard the video start and his eyes lit up with excitement. He licked and sucked at my clit harshly, all while keeping his eyes on the camera. Soon I pulled him away from her by the roots of his hair, causing him to let out a sinful groan. I grabbed his chin making him look at me

"You like eating my pussy don't you kitten? Tell me how much you like it." He bit his lip at the grin I held his face.

"I love eating your pussy so much." He said breathlessly, wanting desperately to continue his actions.

"Of course you do. Tell me how good it tastes."

"So good baby, just like honey~"

My smirk widened as I sped my foot up just a little, making him moan.

"Good boy." I said, letting go of his chin. Todoroki moved right back in with his tounge, losing himself in my arousal flowing into his mouth.

"Give me a good long lick, bottom to top." I moaned, letting my hand on the back of his head guide him. His tongue lapped up from the edge of my tight little hole to the top of my lips, eyes on the camera the entire time.

"One more." I directed.

He run his tongue again all the way up making me cum on his mouth. I put the phone down feeling him drink it all, I grabbed his chin guiding to kiss me. I put my tongue in his mouth French kissing him. My free hand guided his hips against mine as his cock entered my wet cave. He groaned feeling my pussy squeeze him, he started moving slowly.

"M-Master"

He started going faster and faster making the bed rock against the wall of my room. I rested my hands on his ass cheeks squeezing them. I studed his figure, his abs and chest tense and all his body moving as he succumbed to the pleasure

"Ooo, master may I please cum I need to."

"No you've been a bad, bad boy. You need to wait till I say you may. Understood."

"Y-yes master." I could feel his member twitching inside me.

"No, no kitten. You need to wait."

"B-b-but master, I n-n-need to-o-o." His last word turned into a moan when I sucked hard on his now bruised sweet spot.

"Beg, kitten, beg." "

P-p-p-please m-m-master. I-I-I neeeed to, p-p-please." he moaned and begged me.

"You may come, kitten." the words hadn't let my mouth, when he came inside me.

He fell on the bed next to me breathing heavily, his eyes closed and breath letting small clouds appear. I smiled and pulled him to my chest cuddling him closer.

"Ehhhhh guys you haven't turned the computer off..."

"Shit"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo I thought of doing a challenge or competition or something

I have put in bold one phrase up there and whoever finds out from where it is (movies or book or series) gets a shout out on the next chapter and will be able to choose what I will write afterwards. If there are multiple people who will find it out about I will do it randomly and I will show proof of the 'random machine ' from google

Anyway thank you again for the likes, comments, follow, and reads makes my day like always knowing people like the book. Check out my other books and see you next time

up next:

Sub wolverine x dom reader

Sub (Characters choose by winner) x dom read