[AOT] Sub Levi x dom reader

(Y/N) p.o.v.

Today was a tiring day, between surveying the cops and the training I had to do put up with parents. They were two of the most powerful people in the city, that meant they had huge expectations of me. My trail of thoughts was cut sort when my parents called me to the living room. As I entered I saw them sitting on the couch with my sister next to them.

"Hello, you wanted to see me?" I ask curious of the situation at hand.

"Sweetheart why don't you sit down?" my mother told me and I did so.

"You are an adult now (Y/N) and like your sister you have a responsibility toward your family. And so we want you to choose a husband."

"What?!"

"It is for your own good dear plus we want you to choose but it will be at a ball we will arrange with mine fine young men."

"But I am not ready"

"If you won't find one on your own we will have to arrange a marriage with one."

"Fine" I said sighing leaving with my head down

I was kind of excited I mean I may find a nice and kind man to be my husband. At the same time I was afraid that all would be assholes and try to keep me down. But I wouldn't need to love him just-

"ahhhh" I fell down as I hit someone. I sat up to see Levi and old friend of mine.

"What's it idiot" He mumbled picking up his book

"Look who is talking you were so much buried in that book of yours to even see a titan infront of you" I got up extending my hand to him.

I pulled him up but he tripped pressing against me. We were so close I was feeling his heartbeat, I felt my self-blush as I looked in his eyes. And then he pulled back.

"right anyway got to go, I have to get ready for a ball, mmmmm talk to you later" I said and left quickly not waiting for him to answer.

~~Le time skip~~

I had a (f/c) dress on that was amazing not the most comfortable cloth of course but for a dress it was good. I had a mask matching it since it was a masked ball.

I entered the room from a side door not to attract attention, my plan was easy don't reveal who you are until you find the right man, hopefully. The music was playing softly in the back and couples were dancing.

As the night went on I talked with various groups and many men but none seemed to catch my eye, some were to arrogant others seemed more like friend material.

"Having a good time?" A man came toward me, he was a little shorter than me with green mask on. He had a smirk on his lips.

"well I was hoping to dance if you would like?" I offered my hand.

"Then we shall" He took my hand lightly and lead me to the floor.

We danced and talked all night long, we both had a permeant pink tint on our cheeks from the drinks. And as the night was coming to an end, we took a stroll to the garden. Our hands lightly brushing against each other.

"The stroll is nice" I spoke without thinking

"Yes, it is." He said lightly smiling. We stopped by the lake sitting on a bench.

"You seem familiar in a way like I knew you"

"Yes can't you remember I saw you in a dream." I blushed and laughed at the cheesy pick up line.