[X-men] Sub Wolverine x dom reader (part 1)

Kinks: omega/alpha, gentle, impregnation

People have a tattoo clock that starts countdown 10 minutes before you meet your mate. But it happens only after the person is 22 years old but the reader is 18 years old

Mutation: super strength and fly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the halls looking for the professor in a hurry. I started running hearing from others warning and complaints, but I didn't care less. I bursted through the door of the Professor office, panting.

"(Y/N)?" I raised a finger up to give me a minute to breath

"It started; my clock started." I showed him the clock in my arm.

"That is impossible." He said taking my arm examining the clock closer.

"What should I do?"

"We can only wait."

I looked at my arm seeing I only had a minute for the person to walk in the room. I looked at the door thinking who should be, there has not been any omega around and I know for sure that I am an alpha so maybe it will be a new guy or something. Hopefully, he will be someone nice and kind and gentle.

"Professor my clock..." The door opened revealing Logan walking in. He stopped in his tracks looking at me, my eyes widened, a moment passed, and my mouth opened trying to say something to get us out of this awkward moment. Finally, Professor spoke up

"Well then seems like these two problems came to an end. Why don't you two go and talk about this." We both nodded reluctantly and walked out. We again stayed there just starring of in different places.

"Soooooo... want to watch a movie?" I finally ask. He shrugged nodding and we started walking side by side toward my room. It was silent for a moment our paces just echoing in the hallway. I felt something nudging my hand, I didn't have to look to know that it was his hand. I grabbed it gently fearing that he may retreat it, but he didn't. We holded hands the rest of the way, I opened the door and walked in. He sat on my L shaped couch that I had, and I went to get two beers from the mini freeze and a bag of popcorn.

"Which one would you like to watch?"

"Whatever you want."

"Okay let's see" I opened Netflix and put on the Shaft.

"Hey" I said, and he turned to look at me

"I am glad you are my mate and even if it takes sometime I hope you get to like me as well." I smiled turning toward the tv again taking a sip of my beer. I felt a hand turn grab gently my chin and turn me to him.

"Who said I didn't?" He tilted his head like a puppy making me blush

"You are such a cute omega sometimes" I said smiling at him

"I am not an omega" He replied crossing his arms looking at the movie. I smirked evilly.

"Want to test that theory?" He looked away frowning to that

I heard him growl and felt being pushed backwards, I complied letting him push me down to lay on my back. He gently caressed my shoulders and down my bear arms. I could see he was trying to be an Alpha like many men try to do. I rolled us over and going on top. I brought my face closer to his looking from his eyes to his lips. I kissed him lightly putting a hand on top of his cheek and the other supporting me. He tensed up at first, but I felt him slowly relaxing and felt his hands up my legs to my hips squeezing them.