[BNHA] Sub katsuki x dom reader (lemon)

So this is the second part of the story and also my first lemon so I hope you like it

(Y/N) p.o.v.

It has been about 6 months since me and Katsuki started dating but nothing has happened. I mean we had our heated moments but nothing.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!" I turn around and see Uraraka running toward me waving. I stopped and waited her.

"So, what do you think mister Aizawa wants to talk about?" She asked

"Oh, you will see."

~~in class~~

"Everyone sit down! Well then, we have multiple things to talk about so let's get started so I can finally go to sleep. First off (Y/N) come explain." I stand up and make my way toward the front of the class, everyone is watching me.

"So, as you know my quirk is called demon, everything a demon can do I can, but it has some side effects. Since spring is about to start, I will be entering mating season for two weeks. For your safety I have some rules you must follow. First of I will be locked in my room those two weeks but still stay as much away from my room as possible. Also keep Mineta out of it and away, second even if I tell you I am okay don't open the door." I said explaining.

"Wait but doesn't that mean you have a mate?" Momo asked

"Yes, but I am dangerous during that time and till I am older and able to control he shouldn't go near." I said glancing rapidly at Katsuki. I went and sat on my seat at the back near the window.

"Right, now next thing..."

~~~~~ time skip (1 week later) ~~~~

I was in my room laying on my bed with the fan above my head trying to make the heat easier. I had a shirt of Katsuki which he gave me after that day in class. It was smelling so good and I kept it close to me groaning knowing that he wore it. His perfect abs touched it and he was sweaty in it while he was at the gym.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned while rubbing myself with one hand and holding the shirt with the other. I thought of him being under me a moaning mess tied up after a fight for dominance. His eyes half-closed lips parted head back and... Something was near I could smell him he was outside. I shoot out of my bed and toward the door.

"Katsuki?" I asked lining on it.

"Hey (Y/N), I just wanted to see how you are doing." He said with a gentle tone he only used on me.

"Mmmmm I miss you babe I want you near me. I want you darling."

"I miss you too"

"Then come in but just warning I won't be able to keep myself from jumping on you." I waited for about a minute not hearing anything. But then I heard the door being unlocked and stepped back. The door opened and he stepped in, he then closed the door locking it back up. While he did that, I hugged him from behind wanting to be near him. He turned around lifting me up and taking me to bed sitting down with me still hugging him.

I looked up at him and kissed him hard missing him so much, the heat starting to build up in me. I pushed him against the bedpost, his hands resting on my hips. I forced my tongue in his mouth exploring it.

~~After this LEMON~~

I cupped his balls making him tense up and moan grabbing harder my waist. I pulled him down for him to lay completely on the bed. I took of my shirt revealing my naked upper body. He looked at me with wide eyes and a blush.

"Now I am the boss understood?" I whispered in his ear moving my hips pushing my heat against his. He nodded but it wasn't enough for me, so I pushed my hips harshly against his making him throw his head back moaning from the friction, his hands grabbing the bed sheets.

"Yes, you are the boss." Katsuki said breathing deeply, I stopped moving my hips and took off his shirt. I kissed down his chest leaving love bites wherever I went. I reached his pants line playing with it kissing along it. When I saw his pants getting wet, I took them off with his boxers making sure to make it slowly. I saw his cock hit his stomach having precum on the tip. I went up and started kissing his neck again while touching near his cock but still not touching it. His breathing increased till he sounded like he ran a marathon.

"Dammit! Just touch it already!" Katsuki shouted while thrusting his hips forward in despair. I grabbed it and started pumping it slowly. By now my panties were wet from all the sight and I was aching for him to put it in. After some time of him moaning and me teasing him. He stopped my hand laid me down gently and started kissing me playing with my breasts. He went down to my neck kissing and biting it leaving love bites to show we are a couple.

"Come on puppy lick mommy." I said gently lifting his chin for him to look at me. He nodded and started sucking my nipples while taking off my pants. Then he started going down kissing his way down toward my pussy. He tried opening my legs, but I didn't let him. He looked up at me and I smirked at him.

He went up and laid his head on my breasts while rubbing his head on them.

"Mommy please can I lick you I am hungry, I want to taste it. I can make you feel good please." I smirked at his response and nodded my head happy of his answer. He went back down and licked me. My head was thrown back from the pleasure. He continued licking me from top to bottom, I looked at him seeing him watching me. He then started putting his tongue in and moving it around, god he had a golden tongue. I started feeling the knot forming and tightening when I felt something against my foot, it was his dick rubbing against it.

"That's it babyboy come on." He started going faster licking all the juice while rubbing himself. He moaned and I groaned.

"Katsuki!" I moaned out while cumming feeling him cum too crossing his eyes looking up.

"Don't you dare let any of that fall on the sheets. You will drink it all." I growled at him. He closed his eyes drinking it. While getting off there was a string of saliva connecting us. I got up and started rubbing his dick against me looking at me.

"Can I please put it in I want to be your first mommy." He said while giving me puppy eyes. I nodded kissing him, he aligned it and pushed it in groaning from the pleasure closing his eyes. He stayed still, having his arms to support him, his head resting on my shoulder eyes close trying to hold on.

"Ravish me Katsuki-kun" I said sexually licking his ear.

As soon as I finished saying that he started moving slowly as not to hurt me. He was starting to go faster but then I heard someone trying to unlock the door. I turned us over, so I was on top starting going faster. I then used my manipulation to put a chair so the door wouldn't be able to open. I started moving harder and faster wanting to take as much as I can.

"(Y/N) open the door now!" I heard mister Aizawa shout. I ignored him and got ready to give Katsuki my mating mark and give him my DNA. I went down and licked his neck preparing it for my bite, while still moving. I got my fangs out and bite him drawing blood from it.

"Ahhhhhh" Katsuki moaned arching his back cumming in me but it wasn't enough

I continued moving faster till Katsuki turned me on all fours moving faster letting now his heat consume him. He bended over me, him too going on all fours over me. He moaned in my ear moving faster and harder his head pressed on my shoulder trying to muffle his noises. We both gave in to our animalistic side.

"You feel so good baby filling me up so much." I told him which made him twitch in me. I felt my orgasm nearing.

I turned around again in the classic position him grabbing my lower back thrusting in me twitching.

"Cum Katsuki cum for mommy babyboy." I told him, his breathing started becoming quicker and shorter as if he was having a panic attack

With one final thrust he came in me screaming my name, back arched, cock deep in me and eyes crossed. Making me cum groaning. He fell on top of me exhausted breathing deeply, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him closing my eyes. Then the door busted open and in came Aizawa sensei, All might and Midnight running, when they saw us their eyes went wide open seeing us hugging. I opened my eyes and looked at them, I smiled and reclosed my eyes. I heard the door close and took out Katsuki's cock from in me.

"I love you" I said kissing the top of his head

"I love you too idiot" I smiled laughing quietly and then going to sleep.