Sub Sebastian Michels x dom reader [Black butler]

Note: Hello yes I am not dead just finally had a few hours of free time without work or studying. I know lots of you were impatiently waiting for a new part and character so here he is.

I got a bit carried away with the story before the sex part, and well the character may or may not make that much of a sense.

Kinks: mistress, pet, corruption, getting caught, and a special kink

(Y/N) p.o.v.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I was the godmother of Ciel Phantomhive, his parents were some of my closest friends and mentors. Once I learned about the devastating incident of their death, I took the first ship back to England. As a traveler and scientist, I was away on one of my trips once again. I continued writing on my small notebook with my leopard laying its head on my lap. A knock interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Come in."

"Madam we are about to dock." The young boy said. I nodded at him and sent him away.

I put the book with the rest of my stuff inside the chest and grabbed my bag and hat. I was widely famous about my career being a woman nowadays was difficult especially if one was a scientist too. But that wasn't the only reason for my fame, I was known for wearing pants. Weird I know, I thought it would be Leo my leopard who brings me fame but not really. I got off the boat down the staircase seeing a man holding my horse, my carriage attached to it and other men putting all my bags on it.

"Thank you very kindly" I smiled at the man looking at me weird

"You sure you don't want someone to take you there miss?"

"Yes, I am sure."

I got on the front and Leo jumped beside me, I took the reins and started heading to the mansion. Once getting out of the port I saw a man having the crest of the Phantomhive family on his jacket walking toward the port. I stopped the carriage and called out to him.

"Hey! Where did you get that jacket?"

"Why, my young master gave it to me." He replied with a charming smile, I looked him up and down quickly. He was tall with white skin and black hair.

"Are you in anyway here to pick up a guest for your young master."

"yes, and I am guessing that is you, my name is Sebastian, lady (Y/N)." he extends a hand instead of resting mine on his I gripped it and shook his hand

"Nice to meet you, care for a ride or you got your own?" I asked

"I would be grateful for a ride back."

I ordered Leo to go to the back and moved to the side to make space for him. He got up swiftly and opened his palm waiting for the reins. I shook my head and started the carriage. We got out of the city and continued on following the road with his guidance. I felt him look at me and sighed.

"You can ask 3 question and that is all I give." I said looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable madam but well you seem... peculiar to me."

"I get that a lot, but I wear pants because it helps me in my work."

"What would that be?"

"A scientist and explorer, if given the chance."

He stayed quiet the rest of the way, and after some time the mansion finally came into sight. It made me reminisce of my time with Vincent, we used to play in the garden hide and seek, horse riding around the estate and exploring every ground of it. I stopped the carriage in front of the main entrance, I heard some crashing noises. The door swinged open and three people came tumbling down the stairs stopping as they hit the floor.