[Mandalorian] Sub Mando x dom reader

In the end small message for all of you. Mostly saying thanks and informing for some stuff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I-I want master to mess me up. I-I w-want her to fuck me up make me forget everything, make me feel this feeling all night long." He half shouted half stuttered. I took his hands and pushed them up above his head going up close to his face smirking.

"Remember babyboy you are the one asking for it"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I kissed his lips biting and sucking on them, while keeping him distracted my hands found some rope. I grabbed both of his hands and tied them up above his head. He looked panicked for just a second trying to untie his hands. I caressed his cheek making him look at me, his eyes turning from wide open to half closed bedroom eyes. I kissed his cheek and then his neck leaving kisses all over it, I then went back to his sweet lips. I pulled away him following my lips with his for more contact. I got up and pulled my pants off and underwear, he looked at me wide eyed and I saw his hips jerk up a little. I went back down and kissed his neck.

"M-master, please more." He said moving his hips around trying to get friction.

My hands found the outline of his pants pulling them down teasingly. I kissed down and went near his covered cock and looked up at him. I saw him looking down breathing heavily, I placed my hand on top of his boxers making him take a sudden breath. I smirked at the power I felt having on him, I rubbed him making him let his moans out.

"Mmmmmm babyboy you feel really big."

"Yes, only for master." I pushed harder against him

"Seems pretty tight."

"I-it is, yes it is"

I took his boxers off slowly seeing his cock rock hard leaking precum. I kissed his tip, I went down continuing kissing down the side.

"Please, please, p-please..."

I put him in my mouth sucking him taking most of him in. His hips tried to thrust up but I held them down with my hands continuing sucking him moving my mouth up and down feeling more precum coming out of the tip.

"Ahhhhh master" I took him out of my mouth pumping him with my hand licking my lips from any precum or drool that was left on them.

"Want master to take you in?" I looked him in the eyes while getting up my hips near his dick rubbing against it. He nodded eagerly to feel me surround him.

I lifted my hips hovering them above his cock rubbing my pussy against it. Mando took a deep breath as well as me and I went down putting him in me. I felt pain going through my body from not doing sex for so long. I bended over putting my hands on top of his chest to keep my balance. I felt a hand going up my arm I looked down and saw he had untied himself his hands went up my arms and rested on my cheeks making me look at him. His eyes soft and calm full of love.

"I love you" These were the words I longed to hear all day and night in these past 3 months.

"I love you too" I kissed him softly feeling his hands on my sides and back leaving tingles wherever they went. I left his lips and went back up trying to move.

As I did so I felt pleasure consuming me from head to toe. I started moving up and down slowly feeling his hands on my hips. I started going faster feeling the pleasure consume my body. I felt him twitch in me and then feeling something warm filling me up making me climax. I continued moving slowly making the both of us calm down. He got up kissing me keeping me close hugging me giving me all the love in the world.

"Let me help in this round, master" he said softly against my lips

"Alright let's see what you got babyboy."

He lifted me and laid me down not taking his cock out of my pussy. He kissed down while moving slowly in me going to my chest and sucking on my nipples and starting to go faster and harder moaning once in a while.

"So good babyboy such a good boy I have." I moaned running my hand through his hair.

I felt the knot tightening inside of me. He hit my g-spot making me let out a loud moan. I felt him cum in me and stop moving, he took it out and kissed down toward my pussy. He took one big lick and then started kissing, licking, and sucking on it. I felt my climax nearing once again and finally the knot came undone. I breathed heavily feeling him continuing pleasuring me still.

Once done he came up and laid next to me facing me I hugged him close to me his head on my chest. I felt him snuggle closer to me his arms around me not letting any space come between us. I kissed the top of his head smiling softly humming a random tone while caressing his cheek.

"I love you (Y/N) and I mean it." I heard him mumble

"I love you too, so much" I closed my eyes letting myself drift off to sleep in my lovers hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another story finished hope you liked it, I made it especially for the three people that took the time and comment on the first page.

Diamond_Ttt

bakuhoe-squad

Cheezlover21

Also to I had a bad and creepy thought what if Pedro Pascal the one that plays Mandalorian reads it? 

I mean isn't it weird for people to read fanfiction about them? 😵😐🤔

Up next:

[7 deadly sins] Sub King x reader

[Boku no hero academia] sub todoroki x dom reader