Step 6

<A/N> So I was listening to "I Want To" by Rosenfeld a lot when I wrote this chapter I found it fitting. Y'all remember when I said smut, smut, smut. This is that.

He immediately crashed into you bringing his mouth to yours. You returned the kiss letting it consume you. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip and you took your time to open your mouth, teasing him with the slightest movements of yours. He let out a small low groan when you gave in and let him take control of the kiss.

You bucked your hips up to slam into his again, this time you felt he'd grown harder and there was much more there than you had previously felt. He ground his hips down and the friction was intoxicating, your hands flew up and wrapped around his neck and your fingers flew into his hair, you felt his breathing hitch. His knee hit the bed between your legs and you ground your hips into it providing friction. But your cunt hitting him was working you up more, and giving you a fraction of what you wanted. You were hungry for it all, for him.

His hand started playing the edge of your shirt, sitting now just above your navel. The skin to skin, even though it was just his hand, gave you goosebumps. He lifted his hand under the hem of your shirt and pulled it up as he reached for your breast. He bit your bottom lip, scraping it between his teeth before releasing it, you moaned into the sensation and your back arched again as arousal swirled in your core. His hand kneaded your breast while his thumb ran gentile circles around your nipple.

"Let me make you feel good, baby girl." It wasn't a question it was a plea, a despairing plea. He started moving to leave his kisses and bites on your jaw. He wanted you so badly you nodded your head, just desperate for him and the way he felt against you.

"Please" you gasped out, barely audible. It was enough for him. He quickly moved his mouth down to your neck. He bit into you there, soft at first but then his hold got stronger you seethed in pain but he didn't relent his teeth only pushing into you harder making your body wiggle as his hands explored your curves.

Once he released his teeth from your flesh, the raised irritated bite burnt on your skin in the best way possible. He stuck his tongue out licking it, soothing the skin with his mouth you could feel yourself dripping under man's touch. "Jesus" you huffed out blowing all the air from your lungs.

His body rolled so he was lying next to you on his left side. His right arm snaked over your soft skin and was slowly teasing the elastic on your panties. He ran a single finger down the middle of your folds over the fabric and you winced, the seduction causing you physical pain at this point. He could feel the wetness seeping through the fabric and he grinned at how ready you were for him. You felt his smug disposition and under normal circumstances, you would have rolled your eyes and told him to get bent but you wanted him needed him, "Bucky" you mewled, causing him to giggle. He knew he was making this agonizing for you, but the control was too unbelievably sweet and he loved having the power over you.

"You're so naughty aren't you, baby girl? Is this what you thought about this when you saw me yesterday? You soaked through your panties just for me?" he leered over you. You felt your face grow red at the mention of your accidental free peep show.

Your mind was fuzzy and overpowered by need, you slowly let out an "mmhmm" whining at him shaking your head, asking for more. Needing more.

He pulled his hand back to the top elastic on your bottoms and pushed his hand below the seam running them down your hips, you lifted your ass to assist him. He pulled them lower and lower scraping his nails down your tender thighs leaving little red lines all the way down until he stopped at  your calves. You lifted your left leg and moved your leg out of the hole releasing your panties, you spread your legs out wider than necessary. His hand moved to sit on your stomach as he waited for you to settle back again.