Step 12

<A/N>Sorry for another late upload but I am easily distracted. I hope you like this one I have a few songs I will recommend while reading this chapter but feel free to ignore me. Happy Valentine's day.

Songs in this order:

Church- Fall Out Boy

Heal- Tom Odell

Wild Horses- The Rolling Stones

"You're going to learn what happens when you misbehave. You're going to learn that you need to be daddy's good girl." The belt now fully wrapped around your throat he pulled on the end of it tightening it around your airway.

Your eyes went wide with pure shock, he'd been harsh with words before. He'd tease you but never had he been physical like this. He must have sensed your unease as you withered under his hold.

"If you really want me to leave you now is the time to say so." You sat quietly staring into his bright blue eyes the last thing you wanted was for this to end. As fucked as it was you had missed him. Having him here even like this was the most content you'd felt in a week.

It was all so exciting but it was much more than that. He was right you hadn't been sleeping or eating. Since he left you'd not had a nightmare free night and eating seemed pointless. You'd survived but you were not thriving. Getting by was good enough but you'd lost him, your safe space. Having him stop or leave was the last thing in the world you wanted.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. I know how greedy my girl is." His tone was low and it shook you to your core. He dropped his grasp on the belt and pushed your shoulders back so you fell flat back on the mattress. He grabbed both your legs and hoisted them up to wrap around his waist. His knee hit the bed right under your ass and he used his leg to move your body further up the bed as he crawled with you. When your head hit the pillows he traced his fingers down your torso until he reached your cunt. He let his fingers explore your folds feeling how wet sucking his cock had made you.

"You're so wet for me, gah you're such a fucking whore. All you did was suck my dick and you nearly creamed yourself." Your back arched lifting your body off the bed as your cunt looked for some friction feeling desire whirl inside you.

"Did you let anyone else touch you while I was gone?"

It wasn't an unreasonable question to ask. He'd been gone a little over a week and it only took him 2 days for you to get him in bed. It did sting a little though, he could call you a slut all day that didn't bother you it wasn't something you considered an insult. What bothered you was his blatant blindness for the affection you'd shown him. Like he couldn't tell how tightly he had you wound around his finger. It also brought up the question, 'did he touch anyone while he was gone?'

That brought back the desperate need to piss him off. If he was mad if you were hurting him, he couldn't hurt you. While Dr. Clea would argue with you to the end of the earth about this being horrible logic but that was going to be a problem for another time.

"No, but it wasn't from a lack of trying." Your eyes narrowed at him and you smirked at the end of your statement. Testing him was proving to be interesting especially since you had his belt wrapped around your neck.

His jaw clenched and you could see his tongue scraping against his teeth. He was pissed so you continued.

"Sam really is a good friend. He refused to fuck me because he thinks you actually give a shit about me."

His eyes went wild at your words. His hand flew down and grabbed the end of the belt from the bed and pulled. Even with your airway constricted you managed to laugh at his anger. He leaned down so his face was inches from yours.