Start Here

<A/N>

Hi, I uh hope you guys like this. I noticed while writing this chapter that I have a bit of a potty mouth so I am so sorry for the constant cussing but it's just who I am and my sense of humor. I hope this isn't too all over the place and please let me know if this is the worst thing you've ever read because I have no expectations of myself other than to say it was fun to do.

Thanks for reading!

❤️🤍💙

An alarm blaring at 6:00 AM felt like a bullet shooting through your brain. You lifted your hand momentarily to push snooze but decided to turn the whole thing off instead. There was no way in hell you were going to be able to get your ass out of bed. You managed to look at your phone long enough to open your email app, thank God for the talk to text feature. Work was going to have to decipher anything Siri may have misheard because you sent your home sick email without proof reading. In your state they were lucky they got that much out of you.

Tossing your phone away from you, you rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. Ignoring your cotton mouth and the splitting headache that was starting to overwhelm your senses.  Every time you closed your eyes the entire room started spinning and you could feel your stomach rocking like a sail boat. Your body was desperate for recovery but your symptoms were no longer numb making it impossible to get comfortable.

5 shots of tequila, 4 beers, and 9 hours ago you were getting ready for a date, and this one was exciting. You had been chatting with Harvey for 2 weeks now and this was the first time your schedules alined. It was hard getting excited to meet up with a tinder date but after two weeks of trying and failing to meet up, you felt as if you had established at least a little bit of a relationship, which made it all the more disappointing when you were sitting at the bar alone 2 hours after you were supposed to meet. You texted him 3 times and called him once before the first tequila shot and by the 5th your number had been blocked.

Another jackass who put up with you long enough to get a picture of your tits before passing over to be one of the ghost of fuck boys past.  Harvey was a douche name anyway. You held your breath as the nausea started to creep up in hopes that it would dissipate, much to your dismay, you found yourself scrambling out of bed and making a beeline for the bathroom.Just in time you buried your head around your arms and emptied your stomach.

You felt gross and you could feel yourself sweating out the alcohol making your pores feel sticky. You started a hot shower to help sweat out the toxic liquid from your body and relaxed your muscles under the warm stream. Washing your hair of the hairspray and the smell of cigarette smoke you could feel last night rinsing down the drain.

When you got out you grabbed a pair of yoga pants, a sports bra and an oversized t-shirt. Comfort was key.  You brushed your teeth slammed 4 Tylenol and a bottle of water before sitting on your couch that would be acting as your hospital bed for the day. Flipping on the television you stopped on the reruns of the 90's sitcom you'd watched a million times in your childhood. Refusing to use your brain was going to be the best way to heal it from the torturous episode you inflicted upon yourself last night.

You could feel yourself dozing as the headache started to subside, the Tylenol were taking affect. Sleep had started to overcome you and you let yourself fall into the sweet darkness under your eyelids.

You heard a knock on your door. It only felt like moments later but you were unsure how much time had passed at that moment. You ignored it at first, thinking it was an unwanted solicitor that would think the house was empty and leave. The second knock was louder, but you stayed still, the third sounded like it was going to break through the wood of your front door. It wasn't until you heard whoever was on the other side of the door called your name, that you realized they weren't going away and they were not here mindlessly.