lol simp

"Y/N WE MISSED OUR MANAGER" tendou says as he hugged you - you were on your way to practice as he stopped and hugged you of course.

"i was sick jeez calm down" you chuckled as tendou puts you down.

"welcome back now hurry and come before coach comes" semi says as you nod.

you look over to see ushijima. your childhood best friend you had a crush on for years but never had the courage to confess. you were pretty sure he didn't return the same feelings but yet still try to give hints.

"USHI!"y/n cheers.

ushijima thought as y/n as a little sister. nothing more or nothing else.

everyone knew their managers feelings for the blunt ace but never told her to stop because they don't wanna see you heartbroken.

semi frowns at his captains bluntness "ushijima? arent you gonna at hi back at least?"

ushijima hums "good morning y/n."

y/n softly smiles "morning!"

the whole team gave her a soft smile but they knew sooner or later she's gonna face the fact that he doesn't return the same feelings.

"y/n you should go refill the waters!" goshiki recommends as you nod.

"ahh okay?" y/n says confused weird?

"ushijima, why don't you tell y/n your feelings. i know you know that she has feelings for you! tell her soon , it's better than later!" goshiki says as the others nod.

y/n was behind the gym door heart shattered.

"i knew it."

"why did i fall for you ushijima."

"i know you don't return the same feelings."

there were tears coming out of your eyes little by little till you could hear sobs.

"y/n?" shirabu questions as the others turn around to see you.

"thanks ushijima. i get it now." y/n whips her tears

"kinda pathetic how i fell for someone who doesn't even like me back." you said to yourself.

semi and tendou looks at her with shocked expressions "y/n i-"

"no need to pity me."

y/n grabs her backs and heads to the front door "i'll be heading now. tell coach i'll be coming back tomorrow..."

silence.

"i'll talk about it tomorrow with her" ushijima says as the others sigh

does he not know what he's doing is hurting her.

maybe someone can change that.

END NOTE !

edit : idk how y'all read that-