shiratorizawa vs karasuno

today was the day to prove who's going to nationals, after the last match you saw you really aren't sure who's gonna win.

"karasunos quick attack is really fast not gonna lie, it made me a bit startled" you said as you observe the two teams on the court.

the coach nods in agreement - even he doesn't know who'll will "the loser is the one who lets the ball touch the ground first"

"same old quote ay coach?" you chuckled but quickly changed seeing how serious he was.

the game kept going on - it seemed like this won't ever end, both teams won't seem to let the ball touch the ground.

-

the whistle blew.

shiratorizawa lost.

the crowed and silent until karasunos side cheered.

you were pretty shocked yourself, sure karasuno improved a lot but to the point they could beat shiratorizawa?

from the side of your eye guy could see tendou, semi, goshiki, shirabu and the rest of the team trying hard not the cry - and same for you. you wanted to be strong so you could give them a good job speech but then the moment you saw goshiki wipe he's tear off your eyes started sweating as well.

"they worked hard too" you said quietly to yourself , you turn your head to karasunos team all happy which made you smile "good job karasuno"

both team shake hands as a sign of 'good game'

you shake hands with kiyoko "your teams quick attack is no joke" you chuckled.

"your ace of yours didn't hold back as well" she sweat drops.

"yeah- good luck with nationals bae" you smile softly.

"thanks gorgeous! cheer for us"

you and kiyoko said your goodbyes and so did the others.

the bus ride back to shiratorizawa was a mess. full of sobs, ranting, and sleeping.

you sat next to semi and tendou who seemed to be knocked out from the game "promise me you two, you guys won't leave me after highschool"

-

you guys finally reach school owning pity from other students - which you guys ignored.

everyone went to their dorm to take a nap while , as you were about to go to your dorm tendou called you and semi.

"guys? can we talk?" he said sorta in a serious yet sad tone - you and semi raise an eyebrow but didn't question it.

"ive been thinking... i'm not gonna continue volleyball after highschool."

"why? i mean it's completely your choice and i'll support you but?" you said putting your backpack down.

tendou sighs "i just don't see myself after highschool playing"

semi sighs "i also have something to get off my chest" he looks up to both of you with a sad smile of his face "volleyball is just a sport to me. i don't see myself playing after highschool as well. i wanna focus on music. make a band of my own and make my music for others to hear" he smiles at the thought.

you smile at your two friends confessing their dreams "tendou, semi ill support you guys through the way, but promise me one thing, we all wont drift apart" you frown at the last sentence.

"i mean i get we can be busy with the future-"

"y/n your rambling again" semi chuckles.

"of course we will all stay in contact after highschool! who do you think we are?" tendou sarcastically rolls his eyes "plus, y/n would spam us, semi would probably complain about his college life, i would be sending y'all memes"

the three of you guys slightly chuckled at tendous remark.

"y/n you better not be single when we reached college" semi rolls his eyes as tendou nods.

"yeah yeah" you open your arms in for a hug which they hugged you back.

"i can't believe i'm actually group hugging you guys right now" semi says.

"shut up don't act like you don't like it" you fought back.

END NOTE !

no like i adore semi, tendou and y/n's friendship

okay so next chapter will be chatfic 😜