i love you.

years later - you and kita have been dating, you removed ushijima from your life and you rejected aran.

it was awkward for you two at first. but aran respected the fact you were in a happy relationship. even thought it hurts he was glad you were happy.

you guys were now 24, got your college degree and living in a 1 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. you were going to surprise your fiancé that you were pregnant but you didn't know how to tell him.

"babe! i'm home!" he said as he took of his shoes from long days of work. he walked up to you and kissed you on the cheek as you were cooking dinner.

"how was work?" you said as he smiles and takes a seat.

"good!" kita takes a drink of water observing your actions - you gulped knowing this guy can read your actions.

"is there something i should know about?" kita says suddenly getting worried.

you sigh knowing you can't keep this secret forever "i'm pregnant..." you said as kita chokes on his water.

"OKAY FIRST LEMME TELL MY GRANDMA, AND YOU NEED TO REST! ILL TAKE CARE OF DINNER! WAIT YOU KNOW WHAT? ILL DO DINNER FROM NOW ON!" kita says happily.

"shin? you really don't-"

"it's okay love! go rest! i got this!" kita reassures you as you happily nod.

-

nine months later - you were at the hospital while kita was in the waiting room.

"will my fiancé be okay?" kita kept on asking the doctors as they kept reminding him you will be okay.

"yes sir. your fiancé will be okay." the doctor says as he filled out some paper work.

kita runs his hands through his hair worrying for you and your son - "i hope she's doing good right now"

"kita shinsuke? your able to come in now." the doctor states as the doors opened.

kita nods and walks up to your room with the sight of you and your guys son in your arms. at that very moment he was sobbing in your chest while the baby was sleeping in your arms.

you never really saw kita cried, only on important occasions and such but it wasn't a daily thing. seeing kita like this made you melt. "shinsuke?"

"yes?"

"what's up?" you said while you were playing with his hair.

"i'm just so happy right now..." he wipes of his tears and looked at the baby.

"what should we name him?"

"kita kio" you said as he smiles.

-

months have pasted - and your son is now 10 months old. you and kita were living the best life possible.

"whoever knew your dumbass could actually get a husband?" semi chuckles as he carries kio.

"or a husband" tendou laughs as kita chuckles.

"i still love you, love" he kisses your forehead as you playfully slap him.

"it took you guys 10 months to talk to me again" you side eyed semi and tendou as they gulped.

"you had bad mood swings when you were pregnant..." tendou shives making semi nod.

"love? can you come for me for a moment?" kita says as you nod.

"semi, ten tiddies? take care of my kid." you said as you walked off.

"WHY DOES SEMISEMI GET A NORMAL NAME-" tendou shouts as you laughed it off.

you and kita walked to the balcony - "you wanted to tell me something?" you said as he nods.

before he could say anything he took a dee breath and looked out at the sky - you could see the stars and hear birds chirping!

"i'm glad you never left me for ushijima or aran" he confessed.

"of cour-"

before he could respond he pulled you into a hug "i love you y/n. i love you more than anything. i'm so glad you never pushed me away whenever we first texted! i'm so glad we are here till this day! i love you." he softly says making you smile.

you guys stayed like that for a couple of hours till you broke it off.

"i love you too!"

the end.

END NOTE !

yes this book is now completed...

sadly.

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHE