you deserve the world y/n

good morning !!

good morning !!

different mood? kita thinks from the other side of
the screen

good morning, sorry for spamming you last night...

nono it's okay really... i wasn't feeling well ig.

no emojis today? kita frowns

you can always come to me if you need to vent to someone.

ahh its okay really!! i don't wanna put my problems on someone... really i'm fine

when girls say they are "fine" they really aren't.. tell me what's bothering you !!

yesterday sucked...

as in?

i confessed to my childhood best friend (no not aran) ushijima and he sorta rejected me. he ignored me for a few days to figure out he doesn't wanna be friends...

omg y/n... you don't deserve any of this. honestly ushijima-san doesn't deserve you! over for the past few weeks you've been very nice and you make other people laugh!

WE ARE TOO FORMAL STOP STOP STOP 😭😭

i'm being serious y/n. you deserve the world.
kith?

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY- YES. KITH 🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😽😽😽😻😻😻🤗🤗🤗✨✨✨😄😄😄😣😣😣😘😘😘😫😫😫😜😜😜💖💘💕💞💓💗
loved by :daddy but from another school

y/n... my name???

that doesn't matter atm 😄😄

wait didn't you say you and aran are childhood best friends? how?

his mom and my mom are best friends since forever i guess my mom moved to miyagi but that didn't stop me and aran being friends! me and ushijima became friends because we were neighbors

oh okay that makes sense-

DJDJD UhhHh I HAVE TO GO BRB!!

bye??

-

you hear a knock out her front door please- i swear if this is ushijima i will throw hands.

to your surprise it was the whole shiratorizawa team besides ushijima of course.

"hey y/n! can we come in?" goshiki asks as he hands you over a box of cookies.

"yes come in!" y/n leads the whole team inside her house as they take off their shoes and coats.

"what are you guys doing here?" y/n asked as they gave her a soft smile.

semi was the last one to come into the living room "no questions asked! all of us will be hanging out today! so get your ass ready"

"semi you were suppose too-" shirabu puts his hand over tendou's mouth

"could you not spoil anything" he whispers as tendou nods.

"okay? i'll be right back" y/n walks back upstairs to get ready while the team was in her living room.

"man i can believe ushijima would do something like that" kawanishi says as he looks at your baby photos.

"she deserves better" shirabu adds as the others nod.

y/n finally got downstairs "okay, where will we be going?"

"you'll see" the whole team says in union.

"okay then?"

END NOTE !
[end note]

:: i'm literally putting this under editing and reading this idk how y'all do it-