mr. beefy arms and hot dude

it was the day of innerhigh tournament and you and the team were watching karasuno vs seijoh match.

"karsuno is looking good this year" semi says beside you as you all watched the game.

"is this why ushijima felt threatened?" goshiki said innocently says as tendou choked on his banana.

"dude really" you deadpan at his actions slightly chuckling as it brings up mood because the fact you were sitting by the one and only ushijima made it awkward.

the game went on - karasuno ended up winning. you could see the sad looks on oikawa and iwaizumis face.

you were cheering for both teams but you were slighting going for seijoh for this one. oikawa and iwaizumis last year at highschool and playing together.

you, iwaizumi and oikawa were pretty close, despite the fact you went to shiratorizawa all three of you seem like close buds.

all three of you guys met a milkbread bakery and there were not tables left so oikawa and iwaizumi had to share with you - every since that day all three of you kept contact and stayed very close friends.

"time to get ready. the next match is us" ushijima calls - you completely ignore him and ran down the stairs but you felt a hand in your shoulder.

"what?" you said unfazed.

"it's time to-"

"no. lemme go take care of something" you snapped and left it like that.

you ran down the stairs seeing seijoh team in tears "they really deserve to go to nationals" you frown.

seijoh said their "thank you's" and packed their bags and left , oikawa and iwaizumi stayed behind looking at the volleyball one last time.

"hey beefy arms and hot milk bread guy" you said behind them trying to cheer them up.

"MILKBREAD?"

"SHIRATORI- I MEAN MILKBREAD?"

oikawa and iwaizumi turn their head around seeing you with opened arms - "y/n what are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be with your team?" iwaizumi asked you as you nod.

"i wanted to see you guys" you softly smiles.

"thank god you ditched suckyzawa for us" oikawa dramatically puts his hands on his hip making you giggle.

you gave them one last smile and looked at the two "you two worked really hard out there you know..."

"it wasn't enough-"

"oikawa let her finish."

"but don't give up. keep working hard and i promise you'll win. you'll represent japan and you'll make me proud! so please don't be discouraged, i believe in you both" you said trying not to cry.

it was the last of oikawa and iwaizumis straw and all three of you guys hugged in each other's arms.

"thank you y/n." they both said durning sobs.

"of course" you rub their backs in comfort.

END NOTE !

sorry this chapter wasn't chatfic-

the two chapters won't be chatfic bc of the shiratorizawa vs karasuno match and a secret chapter too (no its not the special ending)

but yeahhh

ngl this chapter made me cry-

i love them.

also why are people not reading this fanfic in order? i see some of y'all reading this chapter but skipping the next like? 😃