THE TRIO

it was finally the next day and it was six in the morning and you, semi and tendou were catching up to the next train to toyko to watch the game.

"are you sure we are going to right way?" you said as you were looking at the map.

"OF COURSE WHAT MAKE YOU SAY THAT..." tendou chuckles making you squint your eyes.

"are you sure, because the map says we are suppose to be heading north, not south" you said as you gave them the map.

semi chocked on his tea "wait what-"

"great we are on the WRONG train and i wonder why" you said sarcastically knowing the fact tendou wanted to lead the way.

"it's fine it's fine! the next stop we go off and go to the next train thats going north..."

"then we will be late" semi mentally facepalms himself.

you sighed knowing there's no other choice "it's better than not going at all..."

-

"great which train is it now?" semi says - all three of you took tendou's advice and you guys are still in miyagi.

"thirty minutes wasted" you said under your breath.

"both of you calm down! it's that train!" tendou points the one on the right.

"i don't know if we can trust tendou on directions anymore" semi sighs.

you were getting impatient - "LETS JUST GO!"

you dragged your friends to the train before it was closing.

"I DONT KNOW IF WE WILL MAKE IT!"

"WE WILL!" you shouted at semi.

"can't believe we made it" tendou says laughing while trying to catch a breath.

"remind me to never simp online. it will make you do this" semi side eyed you making you roll your eyes.

"you two are volleyball players get used to it"

-

"WE ARE HERE!" you said jumping around.

aran could hear that familiar voice from miles away "y/n, semi, tendou?"

"HEY!" all three of you ran to ace.

"good luck on your game!" your cheered - from the left corner on your eye you can see a familiar body figure making you blush "jesus his abs-"

kita was changing into his jersey and his abs were clear making you gasp for air - "what was that?" you said making semi chuckle.

kita could see you from afar as well - you were gorgeous in person but he saw you behind semi hiding in his arms, a hint jealously rose up to him but ignored it because the game in a few minutes.

"kita-san aren't you gonna talk to her?" atsumu asked his captain making him sigh.

"i will..." if i get the courage "stretch before the game starts"

the whistle blew sighting its both karasuno and inarizaki to go to the court "GOOD LUCK INARIZAKI" you said from the bleachers making eye contact with kita.

it's like it was just you and him against the world. he broke off the eye contact with a wink taking you back.

"WHAT-" semi covered you mouth gaining any attention.

"sorry for our friend" making tendou laugh.

the game started but the seat in front of you, you could've sworn you know who it was but ignored it. "i think i'm seeing stuff?" you said to yourself.

END NOTE !

another cliff hanger 😍😍