its you.

"i'm sorry... i don't share the same feelings anymore" you said trying to let go of his grip.

"listen-"

"no ushijima. i like someone else." you said with venom in your tone.

"tsk. you'll regret your decision..." he said making your blood boil even more.

"HOW CHILDISH COULD YOU BE! IM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND HES NOT YOU" you said finally losing it.

this guy really knows how to make your blood boil you walked off and tried to find the nearest rest room but a pair of hands reached down to your waist pulling you into a hug.

"what in the-"

"shhh it's me" kita wraps his arms around you pulling you into the best hug you've ever gotten in your life - he played with your hair as your head was buried into his body.

you finally met the guy you've wanted to see for months now - now your finally hugging him. it was the perfect time to confess. the setting was perfect. everything was perfect.

kita slowly cupped your cheeks pulling you closely. your faces was inches away from each other making you breathless - "y/n... i like you."

"i like you too! ACTUALLY IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU EVER SINCE-"

before you could continue rambling kita pulled you into a kiss making you shut up "i see" he chuckles making you melt in his arms.

-

from afar the whole team was cheering on for their captain - ever since you came into his life you changed his life for the better.

"HA SEE I TOLD YOU KITA WOULD CONFESS! YOU OWE ME FIVE DOLLARS" osamu says.

"SHHH" suna shushes them pulling them back in their hiding spot.

"SHUSH I THOUGHT Y/N WILL! THIS IS HER FAULT ILL END UP POOR!" atsumu fights back making suna and aran deadpan at their actions.

kita kisses you on the cheek "you don't understand how long i've been waiting to do this" he confess making you smile.

aran walked up to you congratulating you - "finally your not single anymore"

"SHUT UP! NEXT IS YOU- PLEASE YOUR STILL SINGLE" you laughed making aran smile at the sight of you happy.

"i wanted you to be my girlfriend y/n..." aran says to himself - he's been in love with you since you guys were five. he told himself to lose his feelings for you but they kept on growing and growing.

he isn't going to lie - he is happy for you! but a part of him wishes he was kita. every single time you would talk about kita a piece of his heart would break but he choose to ignore it.

because you saw him a friend.

a brother even.

now you were with kita. you can no longer be his. when he saw you in kitas arm smiling he couldn't hold it back anymore, there were tears but he told the others it was happy tears but we all know the truth.

"i don't need a girlfriend" he chuckled it off because you sarcastically roll your eyes

"oh sorry mr. ace" you laughed making him smile

"yeah..." he softly says

END NOTE !

this book isn't over yet bitches 😩

READ MY NEW SUNA BOOK !

i'm sad this is going to end soon :/