walking home...

volleyBALLS 🤜🥩

aran added : l/n y/n and atsumu

WHOEVER KICKED ME OUT I WILL COME FOR YOU

kita
it was me

oh.
I LOVE YOU 😘😘😘😜😜😜🥰🥰🥰😣😣😻😻😻❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😽😽😽😘😘😘🤗🤗😫😫😫🤜🥩
i will NEVER come for you btw ✨

aran
y/n dont you have manager duties...

oH ABT THAT 🙄
i got detention....

suna
same but they let me out early 😢

atsumu
pls your just mad kita made you run five extra laps 😑

i would run five extra laps for kita 😣

aran
not now...

osamu
you all are dumbasses...

that's not how you treat you senpais 😢🥺😣

aran
Y/N DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT PRETEND YOUR A FIRST YEAR SO YOU COULD GET OUT OF PE ...

i- I WOULD NEVER 😠😠😠😠

suna
this you? {png ; y/n standing by goshiki and convincing coach she is a first year five months ago}

HOW TF?? 😃😃

osamu
PFFFTTT

atsumu
sorry y/n i cannot keep defending you

LIKE YOUR THE ONE TO TALK-
ugh. i only came here for kita wtf is this 😣
where is my daddy.

suna
cough cough ZADDY

#ZADDY 😜😜😜
liked by : suna

osamu
tbh i thought this was for volleyball?? wtf happened 😭😭

aran
y/n happened

kita
y/n i am not your "daddy"

GUYS 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 THIS IS CUTE 🥺🥺🥺🥺 hes in denial 😫😫

aran
😑😑

SHIT BRB I HAVE TO PUT MY PHONE BACK BEFORE I GET CAUGHT-

suna
dumbass

suna dumbass

-

y/n puts her phone back as she notices her teacher coming towards her.

"l/n." your teacher calls.

"yes?" y/n slowly looks up at her teacher

"you can get out... i have something important coming up. but please don't do this ever again. this is your last warning!" making y/n nod.

"yes i promise."

y/n leaves the classroom and runs to the gym let's hope coach doesn't get pissed.

"y/n-chan? arent you suppose to be in detention-" tendou says as he looks at the girl at the front door.

the whole team sees their team manager out of breath and raises their eyebrow.

"where were you y/n?" goshiki asked as he hands her water.

"i was in detention but sensei let me out early" making the team nod understanding.

coach came in the gym.

thank god he was late today y/n sweat drops.

"y/n could you go do your job please?" coach asked firmly as y/n nods.

grumpy as always y/n fills the water battles and goes back to practice.

-

practice was finally over and it was raining. just great.

"was i the only one who didn't bring their umbrella-" y/n looks at her team with her arms crossed.

"not our fault you don't check the weather."shirabu says as y/n stickers her tongue out.

"shut it- guess i'm gonna walk in the rain." you sighs as the others shrug their shoulders.

"see you y/n!" kawanishi leaves first as tendou laughs.

"ushijima you should walk y/n home. just for today?" semi asked ushijima as he nods

"FUCK YOU SEMI- " you mouthed making semi chuckle.

"let's go." ushijima leads the way as you follow him.

"love the fact how he ignores me for a whole week after i confessed and acting like nothing happened." you said to yourself.

"something on your mind?" ushijima says behind you.

"no?" making ushijima raise an eyebrow.

"doesnt seem like it-"

"i'm fine really."

on the way home it was pretty awkward. well to you. from ushijima he thought it was normal.

ushijima decided to break the silence "just because you have feelings for me doesn't mean we can't still be friends y/n."

"what do you mean?" y/n stops her tracks

"exactly what i'm saying..." ushijima turns around to see the girl in tears "it's awkward for both of us. i havent talked you in weeks. it's best for us to go apart-"

"yes i know i have feelings for you- but keep in mind ushijima you are also my childhood best friend?"

"im sorry..."

"no fuck you."

you ran to the opposite side not really caring if your even further from your home. it didn't matter if it was raining not, your ego was too big to even stop.

END NOTE !
[edited]

WHATDIDHESAYYY