100k speical

AUTHORS NOTE : hey hey i know you guys were expecting a smut [timeskip of course] i am more than happy to do a smut for you guys but i'm scared this book would get reported and get taken down! maybe in the future i will but as for the mean time i'm keeping it safe! if you have any tips or like "hacks" to not get this book taken down if i do end up making one, please do tell me! :)

KITA SHINSUKE HEADCANNONS

1. before you guys were dating he would always talk about you to his grandma. even before he realized his own feelings for you, there was always a conversation with his grandma about you.

2. the day he got promoted as captain the first thing he did was give you his jacket, and he was so happy he couldn't even put it in words.

3. whenever you are sick he will tell you to skip school and relax, even you were the most suborn person he has ever met he will find a way.

4. the first half of the relationship he had a hard time showing his emotions/feelings around you so he had to ask his team for help. suna of course filmed it all and he uses it as blackmail so he has a way to get out of running.

5. [before you guys dated] he would always take glances from across the room to look at you, once and while you would notice and he would get super embarrassed about it. he would either pretend it never happened or get up and use the bathroom.

6. one year in this relationship and you got this man wiped for you. he's mood will do a complete switch if he sees you a mile away.

7. he also has to be with you at all times? touch you even, not in a weird way he just likes your company. if you two are walking you two are either holding hands or hes arm is over you.

8. if he's jealous he won't act like it in public but when you two are together it can go either two ways, he either acts like a complete baby or yk.

9. forehead kisses, neck kisses, or just kisses in general, ALSO BEST HUGS?!?

10. this man is literally perfect i cannot- he is good with kids, animals or anyone in that matter.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you again for 10k i cannot-

like i love you guys so much pls
ilyily <3

BOOK STATUS

babysitter - suna rintarou (ongoing)
world wide - semi eita (imgoing)
mesmerize - oikawa tooru (coming soon)