Rabbit

Dahlia: Hi Eri and Kota, how was your nap?
Kota: Good, can we watch Deku now?
Dahlia: *smiles* Yes you can, go ahead and take a seat next to Midoriya
Kota: Were you cool in the last one?
Eri: *nods head* Were you?
Midoriya: Um more or less, but it was really boring and you wouldn't have liked it. I'm pretty sure you'll like this one.
Everyone: 'He handled that a whole lot better than expected.'

Multiverse Found: Rabbit

Kaminari: I bet Midoriya is a rabbit.
Koda: 'Rabbit?'
Mina: He would be so adorable!

It is past sundown and a black figure is seen jumping rooftop to rooftop. The figure stops when they hear a scream, and they head towards the scream. When he gets to the origin of the scream he sees a girl getting pinned down by a guy. "Stop squirming." "Get off me!" The girl says as she tries to break free from his grip. "No one's going to save you, little girl." He says, the girl whimpers. "Tch I've heard enough." The black figure says as he jumps down from the roof and kicks the man off the girl. Then proceeds to punch him straight in the face, knocking him out. He then drags the man out of the alley and ties him up to the street light. The figure is wearing a loose dark green hoodie with a hood that has two bunny ears. He has a mask made of cloth that covers half of his face and has orange goggles that covers his eyes, making it hard to tell what color his eyes are. He pulls out a phone, presses a few buttons and puts it to his ear "Heya detective, I've got another for ya. I sent you the location." "Ra-." "Bye." He hangs up the phone. He walks back into the alley to check on the girl, the girl is with her head in her knees and is crying. "Hey are you okay?" He says in a soft voice. The girl looks up, the girl is none other than Mina Ashido.

Mina: HEY it's me!
Bakugo: No shit, Pinky.
Midoriya: 'Am I a vigi-.'
Nezu: Midoriya is a vigilante, isn't he.
Dahlia: You are correct.
Kaminari: Vigilante no way!
Eraserhead: *long sigh* Problem child.

"What's your name?" He asks her. "A-ashido."
"Ashido, it's okay now. He's not going to hurt you no more." He extends his hand to her, she shakily grabs it and he pulls her up to her feet. "No more crying, it ruins that pretty face of yours." He wipes them off for her, he then leads her out of the alley. "The police are on their way, and the criminal is knocked out. Don't be out so late next time, bye." He turns to walk away but Ashido grabs his hand "Wait! W-what's your name?" He turns to her "It's Rabbit." "Thank you for saving me." Ashido realizes she still holding his hand and quickly lets go "S-sorry." He gives a small laugh "It's okay I don't mind holding a beautiful girl's hand." She blushes at that, the police siren is heard "That's my cue to leave." He jumps and lands on the rooftop, he gives Ashido a two finger salute and jumps to the next rooftop.

Hakagure: *Nudges Mina* Looks like your the lucky girl in this one.
Mina: What? no i-i'm not.
Midnight: I don't know about you but that was some smooth flirting. I love it!

Midoriya is seen sleeping peacefully on his bed, that was until the alarm clock starts ringing. He groans, he opens his eyes at looks at the time. "Oh no!" He quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower, less than 5 minutes later he is out. He is only wearing his pants and his muscled body is out in the open. He also has a few scars over his body, some small others bigger.

*Most girls have nose bleeds or are blushing*
Kaminari: Man he's ripped.
Kirishima: Manly scars.
Midnight: *licks lips* What a sight!

Midoriya quickly grabs his uniform and puts it on, he grabs his backpack. He slides his shoes on and is out the door in seconds. Midoriya runs to school, he makes in time. He goes to his seat and rest his head on the desk. 'That was close, maybe I should do less hours patrolling.' The day carries on. It's now the last class of the day, "It's time for you to think about your future....however I know you all want to be heroes." The teacher speaks. "Don't lump me with these losers." Bakugo starts "I'm the only one from this dump of a school who's going to make it to be a top hero." "That's right you're aiming for UA. Oh yeah, Midoriya wanted to go to UA too, right?" The whole classroom goes quiet, then everyone laughs. Students start to talk "Seriously?" "Deku really thinks he can do it, pffft." "You're quirkless." "He can't be a hero."
'Way to go you fucking quirkest teacher, now Bakugo is going to be on my ass.' Midoriya thought as he raises his head, and he is met with an angry Bakugo. He sighs 'Great.'