Jump Street

Multiverse Found: Jump Street

Nezu: Interesting title.
Dahlia: Reminder that in this universe there is no quirks.
Kaminari: I can't wait to see who's there.

"Captain, we have something really, really important to tell you about." Midoriya says as he looks at the captain, Aizawa, "Captain?" Midoriya then looks at Kaminari who is strapping a Kevlar. "Are you wearing a kevlar?" Aizawa has his arms crossed "Now, gentlemen. We aren't gonna sit here and pretend there's not a big-ass elephant in the room."

Sero: Kaminari bro, you look scared as heck.
Tsuyu: Aizawa-sensei sure does look mad.
Dahlia: I almost forgot, *snaps fingers* this universe has many vulgar words so I put sone sound proof headphones on Eri and Kota.
Mandalay: Thank you.

"What the fuck is going on?" Midoriya asks. Aizawa turns a photo frame around and it is a picture of a female version of Shinsou. "This is what the fuck is going on." Midoriya look at the photo then to Kaminari, looks at the photo again and back to Kaminari. "OH SHIT!" Midoriya jumps off his seat then back down. "OHHH SHIT!" He grabs on to Kaminari's arm "HAHAHHAHA!"

Shinsou: I'm a girl?
Midoriya: What is going on?
Kaminari: It's still weird to hear Midoriya cuss.
Jirou: Totally.

Midoriya starts to walk out of the office "Shit! No! That is not happening right now! No!" He walks down the hall. "Hey, y'all, he's fucking the captain's daughter! Yo!" Aizawa puts his hands on the desk "Everytime he says that shit...." "Oh my fuck!" "That's another foot in your ass." Aizawa says at Kaminari.

Sero: Bwahahaa! I feel so bad for you. Hahaaha!
Present Mic: Pfffttt!
Tsuyu: It's amazing how Midori-chan is still laughing at the situation. Kero.
Midnight: Hahaha

Midoriya starts to bang on the office window "Kaminari you clearly....Yo, this is the best thing ever! Hahahaa!" He continues to yell on the hall "Kaminari fucked the captain's daughter! Kaminari fucked the captain's daughter~!" He skips as he yells. "Shit! Oh fuck!" Midoriya walk back in the office grabs Kaminaris arm "You fucked captain Aizawa's daughter? You bragged to him to his face. To his actual face." He looks at Aizawa "Captain..." He looks back at Kaminari and points at Aizawa "Do you understand that this face right here, you bragged to that face?" "Haah you actually high fived Kaminari for fucking your daughter."

Sero: HAHAHHAHA
Dabi: Heh this is my type of comedy
Bakugo: He's such a dumbass.
Present Mic: HAHAHA look at your face Eraser.
Midoriya:'I can't believe I have the confidence to actually do that.'

Midoriya sits back down "Holy shit! Oh my God! This is....It's really not that funny." he says as he scratches his neck. Kaminari tries to ease the situation by saying "I just want to say that...it was bizarre not to share the fact that your daughter went to MC State." Aizawa deadpans at him "I think it's bizarre that I haven't cut your motherfucking nuts off."

Iida: Then why were you laughing.
Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark.
Sero: Hahaabwahahaa I-I-I can't Hahahaa *hands on stomach*
Kirishima: *pats kaminari* Rest in peace bud.
Midnight: Pfftt! Haha he looks so disappointed.
Present Mic: Hahahhaha!
Eraserhead: Shut up.

"What if captain gets to punch you in the face one time, really really hard?" Midoriya says. Aizawa shakes his head "Nah. I got something way better than that." He grabs a taser and shoots it at Kaminari's balls. "ohh damm."Midoriya whispers. Kaminari falls to the ground.
-Screen goes black-

Shinsou: RIP your future children.
Sero/Present Mic: HAHAHHAHA
Jirou: I can't believe Aizawa-sensei did that.
Kaminari: ....I-i don't like this one....I'm scared.
Everyone: *laughs*
Dahlia: Next one?
Kaminari: Y-yes
Mina: Yeah!

Multiverse Loading 15%:........................

Multiverse Loading 38%:........................

Multiverse Loading 91%:........................

Multiverse Found 100%: Mine

————————————————
A/N: Pretty short today, but hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day:)