Mine

Dahlia: *Giggles*
Midoriya: What's so funny?
Dahlia: You'll just have to wait and see.
Mina: But I wanna knooww!
Kaminari: Yeah me too!
Dahlia: The only thing I am saying is that Midoriya is a girl in this universe.
All the girls: A GIRL?!
Dahlia: Yes, she's quite adorable.

Multiverse Found: Mine

"Midori-chan hurry we're going to be late." Tsuyu calls out as she and Uraraka start to head out the dorms. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Tsuyu and Uraraka turn to the running of footsteps. "Sorry about that, let's go." Midoriya smiles at them and they begin to walk to class. Midoriya has long green cutly hair with a red ribbon, she also has some defined body parts. *curvy body*

Kaminari: Wow Midoriya, your pretty cute as a girl.
*says with a small blush, some other guys nod too.Todoroki and Bakugo may or maynot have a nosebleed.*
Mina: Ahhh! Her smile is so adorable it's contagious!
Hakagure: Her hair looks so fluffy! *squeal*
Midnight: She's such a cutie.

The three best friends enter their class and they go to their seats. Midoriya goes to hers, as she sits she looks over behind her seat to see a sleeping Shinsou. She starts to poke him on his arm "Shinsou-kun, *poke* Shinsou-kun *Poke* class is about to start. *poke*" He finally opens his eyes "Stop poking me." Midoriya just smiles at him "Nope! You should really sleep more, you're starting to look like Aizawa-sensei." Shinsou just looks at her "I'll sleep when i'm dead." Midoriya tries to glare but it comes out as a pout.

Mina: Oh my god! That was so cute.
Hakagure: The pout, oh my gosh.
Jirou: She's like a small 5 year old.
Uraraka: You're right, it's cute.
Shinsou: I'm in class 1-A?
Dahlia: Yes, you replaced Mineta after Aizawa expelled him.
Shinsou: Woah.

Aizawa then enters the class, he tells them to get change into their hero costumes. Everyone goes to change and they meet at gym B, (female Midoriya's costumes is the same as male Midoriya's costume.) Aizawa then explains what they are doing today.

Mina: Midori looks so cutee!
Uraraka: It's adorable.
Kaminari: Who knew I needed to see a female version of Midoriya until now. *Jirou jabs him with her earjack*
Jirou: Quit being a perv.

As Aizawa finishes explaining, Ashido taps Midoriya on her shoulder and whispers to her. "Hey Midori, is it just me or is Todoroki staring at you more than usual?" Midoriya jumps a bit when Todoroki is mentioned. "I-I have a feeling why, but i'm not sure." Midoriya whispers back. "Explain later, okay?" Midoriya nods her head. They both go back to listening to Aizawa.

Midnight: I smell a love confession~
Mina: It's so obvious.
Hakagure: Aah I bet $10 she accepts.
Jirou: I bet $15 she declines.
Mina: I agree with Jirou. There has to be another guy involved. It gives it flavor.
Ojiro: Flavor?
Sero: What the heck does that mean?
Tsuyu: You wouldn't understand. I bet $20 the other guy is Bakugo.
Midnight: I want in! $20 she declines Todoroki and goes with Bakugo.
Mina: The childhood friend vs the best friend, I love it!
Eraserhead: Seriously? Betting over this.
Present Mic: There's no harm in it, Eraser. I bet $50 she declines both of them and ends up with another one.
Dabi: You're pretty confident, too bad you're going to be wrong. $40 she gets both of them.
Mina: Oh my goodness that would be such a plot twist. I love it!
Nejire: Ne, I bet $20 it's someone we least expect it.
Midoriya: 'How did it get to this?!'
Dahlia:'I wonder that too, Midoriya.'

In the girls locker room, all of the girls are finishing putting away their costumes and are now fixing their hair, tie or shoes. "Hey Midori, can you explain now?" Ashido asks. "Explain what? Kero." Everyone's attention is now on Midoriya. "Todoroki was staring at Midori a lot today and I asked her why earlier, and she said she had a feeling why but isn't sure." Ashido explains. "Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who noticed." Jirou pipes in. "So what is it?" Midoriya begins to fidget with the hem if her skirt. "Todoroki wants to meet with me later today because he said he has something to tell me." Hakagure begins to jump. "He's going to confess! I just know it." Midoriya sighs "Yeah I had a feeling." Midoriya quickly looks up to Yaoyorozu. "Don't worry Yaomomo, I don't have feelings for him." Yaoyorozu looks to the side. "Y-you don't?" Midoriya shakes her head. "I don't, I have feelings for someone else." Uraraka and Ashido scream at Midoriya "WHO?" "L-look at the time, I'll see you at the dorms!" Midoriya runs off, she faintly hears them coming after her.