Talking to a Friend

"Harry please stay after class today, I need to speak with you"

Harry slowly made his way up to his defence professors desk as everyone else filtered out of the classroom.

Meeting Lupins eyes Harry was surprised at how forward he was "you know somethings off"

Inclining his head in something akin to agreement Harry spoke "you took me being a vampire surprisingly well, and whilst I am aware of the fact your a werewolf there is more to it then just empathy"

Lupin heaved a long suffering sigh before gesturing to the seat in front of his desk, when Harry was seated he started his story.

"I was best friends with your parents when I was in school, along with your godfather...Sirius Black. No one wanted me to tell you this but I'm aware you are more then cable to look after yourself. I took you bring a vampire so well because I know this was the only way for you to live, if it's ok with you I would like to get to know you...perhaps we could make these visits a regular occurrence"

Harry stared a Remus for a few moments, quietly assessing him, before nodding his head in agreement; a small smile plaguing the side of his mouth.

"I'd like that"

And with that Harry left the DADA classroom, intent on sorting out the new boatload of information he was just given.

—————

Sirius sat, huddled under the only blanket in all of the shrieking shack.

His mind was far away, pondering the mystery that was his godson.

He smelt him and instantly knew he was human, Sirius only knew one form of creature that could somewhat resemble human and figure that out simply by scent alone.

His godson, Harry James Potter, was a vampire.

And Sirius knew he was ok with that.

Why?

Because it meant that he was safe, that he could easily defend himself.

And judging by the fact that he could stay near humans he was an animal eater.

Sirius let a small smile stretch its way across his otherwise gaunt features.

His godson was safe, and that was all that mattered.

——————————————————————————————————————————
I'm very sorry that it's taken me so long to update but I'm thinking of taking a break from writing for a while.

The break won't be for long but I doubt I will update much if at all in the next month.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):

*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...