The Yule Ball

Katie vaguely heard the gasps of the school directed at her, she was to focused on trying not to fall down the stairs.

She had to admit, for the first time in ages she felt beautiful.

Even more beautiful then Fleur, who was currently giving her a death glare having tried charming Harry earlier.

She giggled delicately into her hand, remembering the humiliation she had endured after her allure backfired on her.

Her hair was carefully pinned up in silky curls that splayed out around her head like a crown of honour, her gown was a gradient of different colours that flowed as she moved and seemed almost mystical.

She finally reached the bottom and was greeted with her date, her vampire.

Harry looked breathtaking as usual, he was dressed traditionally in grey dress robes that contrasts against his eyes and let them shine to their full extent.

She took his offered arm and lowered her head to hide the blush taking over her cheeks, finally having noticed that she had most of the male populations attention.

"If I was human I would be on the floor by now"

Barely containing a snort at her mates cheesy and flirtatious lines, she turned her grin onto him "zip it you" giving his arm a light smack she turned her gaze forwards.

"Seriously, you look gorgeous"

Katie turned her eyes up, meeting the smouldering gaze of her mate "thank you" she said breathlessly, giving him a gentle smile.

Katie had never had a better night.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):
* Harry's choice (sequel to alula Black)
*the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...