The Cullens Go public

Harry knew that if he was human he would be smirking at the sight before him, however, having more control over his body language he settled for a blank but serious expression.

After all it wasn't everyday you shocked a vampire.

Carlisle quickly pulled himself together after taking sight of the barely visible amusement displayed in his sons emerald grass green eyes "you want to tell them?" He inquired quietly, voice not loud enough for any humans to understand.

Harry nodded "it's time they know, and besides think of all the cool stuff we can do around school"

Carlisle nodded distractedly, already picturing the possibilities Harry would have with the new freedom of speed.

Smirking slightly at the images rushing through his adoptive fathers head (each one ending in a scene of mayhem) Harry continued "I've hired Rita Skeeter...she is not the most trusted journalist but she has the fans, and with enough money in her pocket she's yours for the using"

Carlisle dragged a tired hand through his hair, tugging lazily on the blond locks "ok...I'll tell the family,it's time the world knew the truth"

Harry smiled affectionate at the now retreating back of his father.

—————

Rita skeeter sighed, it had started of as a good day.

She had ruined some reputations, created scandals and still had time for lunch.

That was before she met the Cullen family.

She knew she either wrote this article and displayed the family in a positive light or she would become vampire food.

Rita picked up her pen, poised and ready.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):
* Harry's choice (sequel to alula Black)
*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...