Picking the Champions

Harry arrived at the hall and gracefully sat at the gryffindor table.

Katie smiled at him as he approached.

"Are you certain you'll get picked" Katie whispered so that only he could hear.

Smiling at his mate Harry replied "yes, the goblet chooses a contestant based of your magical power. Vampires are magical creatures so I am considered the most powerful person in this room...but I think Carlisle might disagree."

Katie giggled quietly into her hand as she saw Carlisle shoot Harry a look, clearly having been listening across the hall.

Dumbeldore stood and instantly all attention was on him "it is time to pick our champions..."

—————

Harry stared back coldly at madam Maxine, the Bitch had the nerve to suggest he shouldn't be able to compete as he was a vampire.

"Forgive me but by that logic your champion shouldn't be allowed to compete either"

Maxine turned to Harry in outrage, opening her overly large mouth in the preparation for a rant only to be halted by the look on Harry's face.

"Surely if you discriminate against one creature you must also discriminate against another...no Veela"

Maxine's mouth snapped shut with an audible click, a muscle twitching in her jaw.

Dumbledore clapped his hands together, clearly trying to defuse the tension "perfect, I shall see you all at the first task."

Harry smiled sweetly at Maxine before gracefully walking out the door, Carlisle hot on his tail.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):
* Harry's choice (sequel to alula Black)
*the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...