Finding the 'dog'

Harry held Katie's hand tightly in his own.

They where looking for the 'dog'.

Naturally, Harry had told Katie everything about what had occurred at hogsmeade and she wanted to help.

Suddenly a familiar scent wafted through the air and into Harry's nostrils...a trail leading in the direction of a certain tree.

The whomping willow.

Smiling at Katie reassuringly, Harry used his enhanced vampire speed to tap the knot on the tree faster then anyone could blink.

Before they knew it they where inside a shallow dark corridor.

The scent led to the door at the very end, the only source of light, glancing at Katie Harry only found complete trust in her eyes.

They moved forward, ready for an attack.

—————

A dog was crouched in the corner of the old shack, a tattered blanket covering its skinny body in hopes of heat.

"I know your a human"

Instantly the dog shot awake, fangs bared until he saw who it was.

His godson and the girl he last saw her with.

Whimpering pitifully Sirius changed back to his human form, failing to contain his surprise as Harry I didn't even offer a twitch of fear.

"Sirius Black...how delightful it is to make your acquaintance"

The black lord stared in shock at the hand outstretched to him, grasping it firmly he started to hastily explain.

"Harry...I didn't do it I swear it was petitegr-"

He was halted when Harry nodded solemnly, a small smile piercing his delicate lips.

"I already know"

Sirius opened his mouth to ask but was yet again interrupted by Harry's amused mutter of "you'll find out later"

His godson turned to the girl who accompanied him.

He stared into her eyes for a bit before gracing her with a nod, seeming to understand whatever it was she was thinking.

Shaking the absurd thought from his mind Sirius followed his godson out onto the lawns of Hogwarts...hoping to be set free.

——————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I'M BACK! I'm very sorry for the long wait but I just needed a bit of a break from writing, I should be posting regularly from now on though.

Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):

*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...