Meeting larosse

(Josie is your younger sister)

Y/n PoV:

"y/n! Someone's at the door!" My mom knocks on my bedroom door. "Ok. Just tell me' I'll be there in 5 ma'" I shout back grabbing my t-shirt and and jeans. I put my hair up into a high-pony tail, and brush my teeth. "Bye ma'. I should have know it was you waking me up this early Freddy" I say closing my front door. "Good morning to you too...I'll race you!" He says in a split second and with that he took off running down the stairs. "You little cheat!" I shout running after him. I run past a lady, maybe the new neighbour.

He runs in front of the door, when someone kicks it and he falls on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing "that's what you get for cheating" I fall into the floor laughing. To be honest, I don't know why I found it so funny I just did. I probably looked even crazier than the crazy lady who sits by the 'pool'.

"Oh sorry" the boy who kicked the door says as he walks through the door. He was carrying a blue bike with a brown suit case on it. He's hot. "S'okay, shoulda' looked" Freddy says dusting himself off. "You ok there!" Freddy laughs holding out a hand out for me to take, which I do. "Yup, hey your the new people in room 20 right?" I ask. "Yeah." He says shifting weight awkwardly from his left foot to his right one. "Y/n, room 19, and that's Freddy room 17" I put my hand out which he quickly takes and shakes it. "LaRusso, Daniel LaRusso" he says pulling his hand away.  "Hey I've got to go, erm my lesson with Miyagi, erm cya' later!" I start walking over to Mr.Miyagi's room.

"Mr. Miyagi, I'm here for my lesson!" I say as I enter the shop. "Ah, y/n-stan" he smiles at me then continues to cut his plant. "You ready for my lesson?" I ask stepping closer to him. "Ah, plant first" he says not even looking up at me. "Awh come on you promised!" Before I can say anymore he sits me down and places my plant into my hands. I roll my eyes and place the plant on the table and start cutting it.

5 minutes later:

I sneak up behind Miyagi while he's cutting his plant. I tap his shoulder and go to hit him but he blocks it and knocks me to the floor. "Y/n-San what have I told you? No hesitation, don't let them know your there." He says. I groan and jump up. I jump up and kick him in the air, but he grabs my leg and lift it out more knocking me to the ground. (I don't know if that makes sense, I know nothin about karate) I groan. I grab his leg and he falls to the ground. I get up and pretend there's a crowd. "But y/n knocks Miyagi to the ground the ground goes woah-" Miyagi is infront of me and goes to hit me which I dodge, I go to hit but get distracted by someone at the door. Then out of no where I feel my self hit the ground. I groan again. "What this, crowd go wild!" Miyagi screams mimicking me.

"Hello, are you the maintenance man?" Daniel asks entering the shop. "Hai" is all Miyagi responder with. "Hey dan" I wave from the floor. He gives me a 'you need help' look, I nod and raise my hand and he takes it and pulls me up. Me being the clumsy person I am trips over. Luckily, Daniel was still holding my hand and I fell into him. He widened his legs for balance and his one hand rapped around my waist. I moved my hand that isn't in his to his chest. I look up at him. He's looking down at me. I could get lost in his brown eyes. I find myself leaning in and him leaning down. I break the gaze and pull myself away from him. I instantly felt cold. "I erm.. t-thanks" I laugh awkwardly moving to the side of him. "Yeah n-no problem" he replies scratching the back of his neck. I could already tell I was blushing. He was two, as red as a rosy, it was cute, he was trying to hide it .
"Erm were the people in room 20, our erm faucet is leaking" Mr. Miyagi didn't seem fazed, so Daniel carried on. "Can you fix it?" He asked in the corner of my Eye I see him looking at me then quickly turning back to Miyagi. "Hai". Mr. Miyagi then did one of his weird things. Where he tried to catch a fly with chop sticks, Ive tried many times and never succeeded, same goes for him. And he's well old.(no offence to Mr.Miyagi❤️)

"Can I tell my mom when?"

"When what?"

"Whennn, you'll come and fix the leak?"
Mr. Miyagi attention was anywhere but Daniels, I could tell he wasn't really paying attention.

"After"

"After when?"

"After after" mr Miyagi responded earning a snicker to escape my lips. I pursued my lips and looked down.

"Mr. Miyagi I'm gonna' go later" I wave. "Later y/n-Stan... oh y/n-Stan, tell Josie-Stan I say hello" he replied. "Ok, bye!" I walked out and a couple of seconds later I heard Daniel. "Hey hey!" He called. I stopped and turned around. "Hey" I smiled. We carried on walking when he caught up with me. "So erm. You goin' to the party tonight?" He asked. "Yeah, I don't know anyone who has been invited that isn't"

"well I was thinking, maybe you and me could walk there together... with Freddy of corse." He seemed sort of nervous. "Yeah sure" I smiled at him. "Was that karate?" He asks. "Oh yeah, Mr. Miyagi is teaching me. I'm not very good though" I laugh awkwardly. "Could you teach me?" He asks. "You probably know more than me"

"Well erm this is my room so I'll knock on your door when I'm ready" and with that I open my door and go get ready.