.My first kiss...wow.

First off, I'm so so so sorry for taking forever to update, I've been busy with stuff I'm extremely sorry. Second ty for all the reads/votes. Please excuse any spelling mistakes❤️

Y/n POV:

Me and Daniel drove to the arcade in his new car, not going to lie, he's an ok driver now.
"We have arrived" Daniel said as he hopped out the car and opened the doer holding out a hand to let me out.
"M'lady" he said in a terrible accent.
"Why thank you" I giggled taking his hand and walking inside the arcade.  We played games and it was really fun, we were currently playing this shooting game. "Aww come on" I whined as the game ended. "Want to play another round?" I ask looking over to Daniel. He doesn't answer nor look at me, his eyes are on a blonde, curly haired girl. Ali. I rolled my eyes.
"Daniel....Daniel" no reply. I sighed and walked away outside, where was I going? I have absolutely no idea. I leaned against a gate by the water slide and sighed. All of a sudden Daniel came panting and stopped besides me.
"There" breath "you are... I was looking for you everywhere" he said catching his breath.
"Yeah well you looked pretty distracted"  mumbled looking at the ground.
"What do you mean?" He finally caught his breath. "Ali, you kept looking at her and wouldn't answer me when I asked you stuff, I mean I understand why she's pretty and everything-" I was then cut off by Daniel kissing me. His hands slithered around my waist while mine went round the back of his neck. Omg. I'm kissing Daniel. It felt like butterflies were dancing in my stomach. It felt like he was eating my face though... but it's ok because I'm pretty sure I was doing the same thing since this is my first kiss so I have no idea what on earth im doing. BUT OMG MY FIRST KISS IS DANIEL YAY! When we pulled away his brown eyes met my e/c (eye colour) ones.
"I like you y/n, I never liked Ali. I was just scared you didn't like me so I guess I was trying to make you jealous.."
"Well it worked" I giggled.
"We should get back, your mom will kill me if your not back in a bit" Daniel grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.

The next day:
It's the tournaments today, Daniels really nervous.
We're currently getting Daniels name into the competition.
"What belt are you?" The man at the counter asked.
"Belt er I-" he was cut off by mr miyagi.
"Why matter?"
"Well it's only for brown belt or above" the man answered.
"Oh yeah, boy black belt" mr miyagi told the man.
"Erm ok. You better hustle there starting, down the hall and to the left" he pointed directions.
I kissed Daniel on the cheek and started walking but mr miyagi grabbed my hand and sneakily passed me a black belt from a bag which I took and hid up my top. I went to wait for Daniel with mr miyagi.
"Hey mr miyagi" Daniel called. I turned to him and wrapped the black belt around his waist.
"Hey where'd we get this?"
"they provide" mr miyagi lied.
"Please report to ring 3" someone over the speaker said. "Hey where's ring 3?"
"Over there" mr miyagi pointed.
"Hey hold it hold it, only teachers and students in the ring floor I'm sorry" the man said looking at me.
"Oh well he doesn't understand English and I can't understand his instructions without her she's- she's his er.. translater" Daniel spoke nervously.
Mr miyagi then started speaking in a different language and I had no idea what he was saying.
"What did he say?" The man asked looking at me.
"Oh he said you remind him of an uncle he once had" I nervously laughed.
"Oh I guess it's ok" the man said dismissively.
Mr miyagi then said something else. The man looked at me to 'translate'.
"He said your very kind"
"Oh thank you" the man bowed.
"Welcome" mr miyagi answered before walking off leaving the man extremely confused. I followed after them. Daniel and mr miyagi started to argue over the rules.
"Daniel everything above your waist is a point, you can hit the head, kidneys everything like that, you got it?" I ask. You see i actually read what you have to do because i knew no one else would. "Yeah"
We carried on walking only to be nudged by boys chanting "cobra Kai" over and over again.
"Where am I over here at this one?" Daniel pointed to a mat.
"Hai" mr miyagi replied.
"Well why's that guy kneeling on the floor?"
"Don't know"
"Well don't you know any thing you can tell me?"
"Hai, no hit hit"
Daniel Get into position while the other boy did as well. The boy went to kick Daniel causing Daniel to walk off the mat luckily me and mr miyagi caught him before he could fall over. Daniel walked back onto the mat.
"Come on Daniel you have got this!" I cheered. Daniel went off the Mat again. "Listen, remember you defence points come concentrate, focus, power remember balance now go fight" mr miyagi pushed Daniel back onto the mat. I started cheering again.
Daniel kicked the boy onto the floor. I jumped up and down clapping. "Well done!" I smiled happily. Then he did it again causing me to cheer louder. We watched fights when Daniel wasn't fighting, I think that made him a bit scared.
Many fights later Daniel was against Bobby.
"You got this Daniel!" Me and his mom shouted. His mom and my mom and Josie got to the tournament and we just met up with them.
"Go go go!" Josie cheered.
Bobby did a kick that wasn't aloud sending Daniel to the ground. We all shot up and ran over to Daniel.
"Daniel im sorry! I'm sorry man I didn't mean it!" Bobby pleaded on the floor with Daniel before getting pulled away from him. Daniel was on the floor in pain. Mr miyagi hugged Daniel while I held his mom. He got taken inside and was getting check by medial people.
"I'll inform the judges, you did good young man" he said as he walked out. "Damn it!" Daniel hit the bed he was on. He mom was praising him.
"You would have won if they didn't cheat Daniel and you know it" I say looking down at him.
"Where is he lemme at him lemme at him!" Josie said she then grabbed my hands and put them round her waist as if I was holding her back. "Just leave me alone for a minuet please" Daniel begged. We all walked out apart from mr miyagi.
Mr miyagi told me Daniel was still going to fight so I ran onto the mat.
"Daniel still going to fight" I whisper- yelled to the man with the mic.
"Daniel Larussos going to fight? Daniel LaRussos going to fight!" He cheered. Daniel walked on the mat. "Good luck" I kissed him in the cheek before walking off stage.
"How'd the leg son?" The man asked.
Daniel didn't answer.
"Alright, the final match to determine who will emerge victor and champion of the all valley under 18 karate championship, Daniel LaRusso miyagi-do karate" he mispronounced 'miyagi'Daniel then Whispered something to the man. "Miyagi-do! Vs John Lawrence of the cobra-Kai! 3 points win good luck boys, good luck"

(Your Ali cheering)

"Winner!"
I jumped up and tackled Daniel into a hug.
"You did it!" I kissed him. I let everyone else hug him.
Then Johnny came and gave his a trophy. "Your alright LaRusso!"
"Thanks!" Daniel cheered.

The end.

Omg hey I really hope you all liked this story. I'm not going to be carrying this Tory on I'm sorry. I just want to say thank you so so so much ily alllll. Xx