Beach

Y/N POV:

When we arrive at the party the boys played football and the girls are all sunbathing. I was wearing a white and yellow swim suit. (Same pattern as Ali with an 'I' just yellow stripes)

"Hey y/n" Ali came and sat by me "oh hey" I said blocking out the sun from my eyes. "Who's the new kid? He's cute" she asks looking at him playing football. "Oh that's Daniel, he's cute I guess" I say. In all honestly I thought he was super hot.

About an hour had past. The sun had set and we had made some camp Fires to keep us all warm. I put a tank top and a shirt over my swim suit. The boys and girls where in there own little groups.

Daniels POV:

"Hey, I think y/n has the hots for you man" Freddy patted me on the back.

"Yeah, sure"

"Make a move!"

"I'm eating man"

"How can you think of eating?!"

"I'm hungry!" I defend

"Maybe he ain't' got moves where he's from" Alan chirped in.

"I got moves you turkeys never heard of"

"Let's see"

"Yeah let's see em'" the others join.

I kick the ball at y/n but seems to hit some one else. I leaned my head pointing to y/n and they rolled there eyes and passed the ball at y/n.

Y/N POV:

Some girl angrily passed the ball to me. I saw Daniel walking over. I got up dusted the sand off of me and walked over to him.

"I think you lost something" I chuck to ball to him.

"Yeah"he laughs catching the ball and laughed a bit. I shiver from the coldness. "You cold" he asks. "Yeah a bit" I laugh "here" he takes off his jumper and hands it to me. "Oh no I can't-" he cuts me off "no no, I insist" he smiles. "Thanks" I pull it over my head. It smells like him, it has a strong smell of cologne, it's amazing. It's really warm, it makes me feel...safe.

"Erm how do you?" I try to demonstrate the bouncing the ball on your knee, he gets what I mean.

"Oh this?" He does it.

"Yeah, is it hard to learn?"

"Not really"

"Can you maybe teach me?"

"Sure... ok so I just start bouncing it on one leg then 1,2,3" he hands me the ball and I try.

Then Ali comes. I roll my eyes. She skips over and giggles. "Hey can I have ago?" She asks. "Yeah sure." She is really good. She accidentally knocks into me causing me to fall over and bring Daniel down with me. I sit up a bit and notice I'm on Daniels lap. He is resting on his one arm and his other is snakes around my waist. I blush and get up. "Omg I'm so sorry" Ali says. "It's ok" Daniel smiles.

I hold my hand out for him to take. "I'm sorry" I look down so he can't see me blushing.

"It's alright I don't mind" he smiles.Ali I actually love you right now.

I look at Ali then at Johnny's motorbike. She gets the hint and kicks the ball down the beach. "Oh I'll get it" Daniel runs after the ball.

"What's he doing here?" Ali asks me walking over to the towels.

"I think we are going to find out"

And with that Johnny and his 'gang' come down. Johnny sits I front of us and turns off Ali's radio.

"Y/n, Ali can we talk?" He pleaded.

"We don't want to talk Johnny" I say turning the radio back on. Johnny turns the radio off again and I turn it back on this goes on for about 10 seconds until he picks it up and chucks it to the ground. I get up and pick it up.

"Leave it y/n" he warns.

"How about you leave the beach?" I say pointing at his chest when I say 'you'. He pushes me back causing me to fall to the ground.

Daniel runs over to me and raps his arms around my waist picking me up. "You ok?" He whispers into my hair near my ear. I nod confirming I'm alright.

Johnny looks down at his hands on my waist. "Move your hands" he steps closer to us. Daniel doesn't budge. "I said move your hands from around her waist" this time he does and he steps away from me to get the radio.

"Don't touch it" he warns. Daniel doesn't listen and grabs it anyway. He goes to give it to Ali but Johnny rips it from his hand "You deaf?" Johnny pushes Daniel and he falls over just like I did. I push Johnny "leave him alone" I say hitting his chest. He pushes me and someone grabs me. It's Bobby. "Let go of me!" I struggle to get out of his grasp. "You're not going anywhere princess" I cringe at the name.

Daniel launches at Johnny but Johnny leans back tripping Daniel over. Daniel punches him in the nose. "We're equal now come on!" He holds his hand out still in defence stance. "Johnny stop it!" I scream. "No mercy" then Johnny punches him in the eye causing him to fall into the ground. "Come on hit me!will that make you feel good, come on!" Ali screams. "This is your fault, you and y/n I just wanted to talk!" He spits in our faces. Bobby lets me go. I launch my self at Johnny. "What's wrong with you!" I punch his chest. I see Ali leaning by Daniel. I run over to them. I kneel down by Daniel. He's spitting out sand. "Omg are you ok? I-I tried to stop him. I really did."

"Leave me alone"

"Daniel please-" he cuts me off. "Go!" He screams. 

Ali puts a hand on my shoulder. "Come on y/n" I stand up and glance back at him, he's still on the floor. Damn it.

Hey, I'm not very good at writing as you can see💀😂but I hope u are enjoying this thanks
-writer xxx