Halloween dance

Y/n POV:
It's Halloween, I was at Me.Miyagis we were Calving pumpkins when Daniel walked in.
"Hey dan" I said.
"Hey y/n"
"You like?" Mr Miyagi says holding up a pumpkin we made a few minutes ago.
"Yes it's nice" he smiled.
"You and y/n-stan no go dance?"
"I'm not going, I don't know about y/n"
"I'm not really a dancing person" I laugh.
"Y/n-Stan you great dancing!" Mr.Miyagi grabbed my hands and we started dancing around around. He was spinning me and we were just being silly.  Daniel was laughing and it was cute. It's a moment you want to keep.
"Y/n-Stan you can dance!"
"No no no, that was YOU leading me. Besides I don't have a costume"
"Me neither" Daniel piped up.
"If have costume.... you go?"
"If I go as the invisible man"
"Invisible man.."
"You know, so no one could see me"
Mr.Miyagi didn't get the 'invisible man' thing so Daniels costume is well a shower. I almost wet my self of laughter. Mine is a costume inspired from the movie 'heathers' it's cute.

At the dance.

Me and Daniel arrived at the dance and it was pretty cool not gunna' lie.
"So, may I have this dance?" He said holding a hand through the shower curtains.
"You may" I giggled taking his hand.
"You know... I've never danced in a shower before" we both laughed. "Well there's a first for everything I guess" he snakes his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.  We were swaying side to side and gazing into each others eyes occasionally his eyes would glance down at my lips and I would mimic his actions. I found my self leaning in and he did the same....our noses were touching and our lips were like 2 centimetres away. When Ali popped a flower through the curtains. We instantly pulled away from each other.
"Help me my flower needs water, oh hey y/n"
"Ali" I looked down.
"Was I interrupting something?"
"Yes"
"No"
I looked at Daniel, I was so embarrassed, he really didn't just think she interrupted us, we were about to kiss.
"I-I've got to go, Mr.Miyagi probably needs me" I chuckle awkwardly and make my way past everyone whipping my tears.

At mr miyagis
"Y/n-Stan why not at dance?"
"I didn't feel like it anymore"
"Where Daniel-Stan?"
"I don't know, probably with 'perfect ALI'
We laughed and joked for about an hour before we heard banging. I look up at him and he looks at me. We walk outside and saw Daniel getting beaten up. We care fully climbed over the gate. Someone was holding Daniel but I couldn't tell who since it was dark out and they had face paint on and outfits from the party. I quickly pushed Daniel out of the persons arms just in time as well. I got off the floor and helped out, Daniel passed out and we took him in the shop.

👻hey, how are u all?👻