!Happy birthday to youuuu!

Y/n POV:

I was at mr miyagis really early today, it's his birthday so I decided to stay home and attempt to bake him a cake. As soon as he entered the door I got up and ran to him.
"Mr miyagi I'm he-" he was cut of by me hugging him, he seemed a bit taken aback but soon hugged me back."happy birthday!" I screamed. "thanks" he chuckled. Mr miyagi and Daniel left to train while I baked a cake. Well fried to anyway.

Time skip😌

Daniel and mr miyagi got back a couple of hours later.
"How was it?" I ask Daniel as I sit down at the small round table while mr miyagi goes to sort out the candles on the cake.
"It was good, yeah it was really fun" he smiled.
"That's good"
Then mr miyagi started singing and we both looked up to see him with the cake.
"Happy birthday to Daniel-Stan, happy birthday to you" me and mr miyagi sang.
"Ah make wish!" Mr miyagi did this weird thing with his hands. Daniel then blew the candles out causing me and mr miyagi to clap. Then we each took a piece of cake and started to eat.
"Ah Daniel-Stan, number one birthday present" mr miyagi then pulled out a present (that I had to wrap since mr miyagi found it difficult to do). "Oh mr miyagi what did you do? You didn't have to do this. What is this I have no idea?" Daniel said with a cute smile as he started to unwrap the present. "Mr miyagi this is great!" Daniel exclaimed as he examined his present. It was a robe with a bonsai tree on the back.
"Hey where'd this come from anyway?"
"Mrs miyagi make, looong time ago"
"Hey you know if you ever want this erm this patch back I'll understand"
"I know you understand.. oi try on!"
Daniel then stood up and tried it on.
Mr miyagi and Daniel started to have a conversation about the tournament while I was to busy stuffing my face with cake to listen. Gotta give myself credit it was really nice.
I was then brought back when a photo fell in front of me, I picked it up and frowned. It was of Daniel and Ali, I handed it over to mr miyagi.
"I never know you have sweetheart" he said as he looked at the picture.
"Oh no I don't" Daniel put his driving license back into his wallet, I'm guessing he was showing it to mr miyagi.
"Not look good together, you and y/n look good together" my cheeks instantly heated up when mr miyagi said that causing me to look at the ground hoping no one saw.
"Yeah maybe" Daniel chuckled causing my head to shoot up in surprise.
"To bad mother not here"
"Oh shoot! Shoot damn!"
"What matter?" "Oh mr miyagi I gotta' go! I was supposed to meet my mother she had this surprise cake for me. I wasn't supposed to know about it dammit"
"That's ok. Miyagi once had mother. Go outside something to show you"  mr miyagi then went outside as Daniel stood up putting his jacked on. "You coming?" He held a hand out for me. I smiled and took it standing up. We walked outside to see mr miyagi waiting for us, his eyes then traveled down to our hands and he smiled. I looked down at where his eyes were and blushed before pulling my hand away.
"Choose" mr miyagi pointed to the cars
"Oh no, no no no"
"That hurt old man feeling"
Daniel the walked over to a yellow car and got in it. "You and y/n are the best friends I've ever had" Daniel smiled.
"You pretty ok too" mr miyagi smiled.
"Now go"
"You coming y/n?" Daniel smiled over at me. I nodded and heading over to jumped in the car. Daniel drove off and mr miyagi yelled.
" bonsai!"
"Bonsai!" We yelled back. This went on for a while until mr miyagis voice was very faint.