.When you make a wish in the shower,it always comes true.

🌹wow. I wasn't expecting this story 2 get more than 20 views so tysmmmmm🌹

Daniels PoV:

"Mr.miyagi I'm finished...you want to check these out?...mr.miyagi?...y/n?...hello?!" I looked around the house for y/n and miyagi. I finally found mr.miyagi on the floor he was humming and looked like he was asleep but he was sitting up? Then someone grabbed my shoulders "boo" y/n giggled.
"You scared me, hey what's he doing?" I scratched the back of my neck. "I think he's meditating... we should head back it's late"
"Yeah sure"

Y/n pov:

So I know I said I'd never get in a car with Daniel again but I got in a car with Daniel again, he drove us home and it was a ok drive, not like when he drove us to the dojo.
"Thanks got the ride" I smiled as we walked up to our apartment doors.
"Yeah no problem" he smiled back.
"Well this is it... see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah see you tomorrow"
I went to bed happy that night.

🌹next day at school:🌹

"So I was wondering... josie wanted me to take her to this fair this Sunday, you want to come?" I asked Daniel looking down.
"Yeah sure! Sounds fun" he smiled at me.
Then 'miss perfect' came aka Ali.
She tapped him on the back and moved and practically pushed me out the way. "Hey there you are I've been looking all over for you" Daniel leaned on the lockers smiling at Ali. 'Ugh just forget that I'm here then'. "I don't believe it" Ali scoffed shaking her head.
"What? Where you going?" Daniel questioned taking off after her. I followed like a lost puppy.
"I'm going to find that idiot" Ali walked right past her mates ignoring them.
"Watch this.... hey guys it's good to see you" Daniel says walking up to Johnny and the rest.
"Daniel stop" I warn.
"Sorry about your eye, Johnny. Your shoulder okay, Tommy? You guys be careful not to step in front of any more buses." Daniel walks in between them. I followed, Johnny went to launch at Daniel but was stopped by Tommy.
"You did all that damage?" Ali asks surprised.
"When you make a wish in the shower, it always comes true....No, we've got an agreement."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"They agreed not to beat up on me and I promised not to bleed on them.

"don't believe you." Ugh what's the point of me being here if they're just going to ignore me.

"What can I do, moan and groan?"

"Anybody else would."

"Who'd listen anyway?"

"Me."

"Really?"

"You feel like listening on Saturday night?"

"Sure."

"Great! So Saturday night...we'll go out, we'll have a good time. We'll do whatever."
I snapped my head up at Daniel.
"I-I thought we were going out" I said sadly.
"Oh yeah... we will another day" he looked back at Ali. My eyes started to water so I walked away, they didn't notice. I walked home.

Time skip:

I took josie to the fair.
"Y/n...y/n...Y/N!" Josie tugged my skirt.
"Yeah oh sorry what?"
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing" I smiled at her.
"Well I want to go in the trampolines!" I looked at them and saw Daniel and Ali.
"What nah they-they're boring why'd you want to do that?" She signed sadly. They she perked up all of a sudden. "Isn't that Johnny!" She pointed over at him. He saw us and smiled saying something to his friends before coming over. He jogged over and josie let go of my hand and ran up to him. She jumped and he lifted her up. "Johnny!" She hugged him.
"Heya princess how you doing?" He smiled at her, josie always liked Johnny she was really sad when he stopped coming over for movie nights.
"I'm good!" He put her down and then Johnny looked up at me. "Hey y/n, why didn't you tell me you were coming here?"
"I don't know"
"Johnny you should hang around with us! We was just about to go on the trampolines!" Josie jumped up and down in joy. Johnny looked at me then back at josie. "I-sure if it's ok with y/n" Josie looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Sure" Josie smiled and grabbed both our hands dragging us over there.

Josie was skipping in front of me and Johnny as we walked "so, you need a ride home?" He looked at me.
"I never really thought about getting back, if you don't mind I guess" he smiled at me.
"Just do you know, this doesn't mean we're friends" I said, he raised his arms up in defence, "ok ok I never said anything" I smiled softly at him. We met up with his friends and went in his car, how we could all fit in was beyond me? I was in the front with Johnny, josie and Tommy. Johnny was driving, Josie was leaning against me sleeping and Johnny had his arm wrapped around the back of the seat behind me. We saw Ali and Daniel and Johnny slowed down. "Johnny just keep driving" I whispered but he didn't listen.
"Hey, Ali! How's it going?"
"Hi, guys."
"Want to come with us?"
"No, I don't think so. You guys have a good time."
"We'll make room."
I looked at Daniel and he was already looking at me, I looked away. "Johnny lets just go it's getting late, josie needs to be back" Johnny just looks at me. "Hold on we will in a sec'"
"Your little friend can come, if it's okay with his mommy." Then Mrs.Larusso came.
"Hi, kids." She said Warmly then saw me "oh hey y/n!" I looked at her and smiled. "Hey Mrs. LaRusso"
"Hey, Mommy, can Daniel come for a ride?
I really like your car." Tommy said while Johnny drove off.

When we got to the apartment Johnny got out the car and told his friends to wait.
"What you doing?" I asked as he grabbed Josie.
"I'll bring her inside for you" we walked in silence to the apartment and when I opened it my mom was asleep. He took her to her room and I let him out.
"Thanks for tonight it was fun" I smiled at him.
"Yeah no problem" he smiled. "Bye" i shut the door and went to sleep.

Daniels POV:

I went over to mr.miyagi's place.
"Hey mr.miyagi this place is great, have you seen y/n at all today? I wanted to ask her something?"
"Ah Daniel-Stan. Y/n home watching sister, what you ask her?"
"I was going to ask her to the fair since I blew her off last night I feel really bad, and I don't really know why I blew her off for Ali I don't even like Ali" I sighed.

Y/n POV/NEXT DAY:

I was at mr.miyagi's real early today, we were trying to catch a fly with chop sticks, something we do often. Daniel sat down and just smiled at me I smiled back.
"Wouldn't a fly swatter be easier?" He asked.
"Man who catch fly with chopsticks, accomplish anything." Mr.miyagi said as I mouthed it.
"Did you ever catch one?"
"Not yet."
"Could I try?"
"If wish." Me, Daniel and mr miyagi where trying to catch the fly when Daniel got it.
"Hey, Mr. Miyagi,y/n look!"
"You, beginner luck." Mr.miyagi got up and left me and Daniel alone. "Hey I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the fair with me?"
"You going to blow me off again?"
"What? Oh no! I-I'm really sorry"
"I was kidding of corse I'd go" we walked over to mr.miyagi.
"I guess that means I can accomplish anything, right? No sweat."
"First you accomplish paint fence. All in wrist.
Wrist up. Wrist down. All in wrist. Up, down, long stroke. Very good. Up, down." Daniel started to paint while mr.miyagi and I went inside.
A couple of hours later Daniel had finished.
"Come back tomorrow" Mr.miyagi smiled at Daniel then we went home.